Enter: The First Wife

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANJIROOOUUU WOOOOOOOOO

KEEPING THE UPBEAT ATTITUDE BC...

TOOK ME LOMG ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT WE HIT 50K READS AND ALMOSF 3K VOTES HOLY SHITT.. WORDS CANT DESCRIBE HOW PUMPED I AM!/@2$; I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOSOSOS MUCH ISTG😭😭❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

as a surprise, here's a longer chap !!

**read the a/n at the end pls !! :)*

WARNING : Swearing , Blood , Violence

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Realizing your sudden mood change, Gyutaro let out a dry chuckle, "Oh, maaaan. Look who's finally serious now, niiiice. I struck a nerve there, didn't I? Kukuku!"

You pressed your lips into a thin line, your glare hardening even more as your bitterness grew more intense than before, "Learn when to shut that filthy mouth of yours."

Gyutaro scowled in response, before sending an array of blood scythes towards the four of you. You let out a brief exhale, before preparing to block.

If you were right, which you were 99% sure, it would be way more effective to block, rather than to go on the offense at them. Luckily for you, Tanjirou and Eli got the memo as well, along with Uzui, (obviously).

As you blocked attack after attack, you couldn't help but see red. Upon listening to Gyutaro's words, he triggered something that you forced to bury within your mind.

And because of that, you were mad — no, you were absolutely livid. However, you didn't know exactly who you were mad at. Was it (B/N)? Or maybe Gyutaro, for using the same words as him?

Hell, were you mad at.. yourself?

You didn't know, nor did you care at the moment. The only thing you were focused on was getting this battle over with, as quickly and safely as possible.

Suddenly, an explosion echoed from the rooftop, making ceiling start to collapse. The entire building shook from the impact as it started to crumble.

You silently yelped as you dodged the oncoming rubble, just barely making it out of harms way entirely. You wiped a bead of sweat on your forehead, before mumbling under your breath, "That.. was a close one.."

Once you had dodged the rubble and blocked the attacks that were focused at you, you turned to face Tanjirou and Eli, who were slightly struggling. You then averted your gaze to Uzui, who was about to get sliced by an attack.

You widened your eyes, and in a panic, you made a beeline towards the pillar. You called out to him as loud as you could, as you rushed over, "WATCH OUT—!"

Uzui slightly widened his eyes once he noticed the attack from his peripheral vision. But you both knew he wouldn't be able to block it.

At the very last second, you jumped forwards, before successfully blocking the lethal blood scythe. However, you weren't left unscathed.

The scythe nicked your cheek, making you let out a loud wince. Even though the scythe had barely touched you, it left a huge gash starting from the bottom of your eye, that ended at your jawline. You bit back your tears, refusing to shed them at the very moment.