Disney Princess

writing these chapters with mitski playing in the background puts me at my PEAK

Warning : Swearing , Blood

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

As you and Tanjirou strolled through a peaceful scenery - one surrounded by grass plains, yet the nearby birds chirping made it feel serene, you couldn't help but inwardly feel uneasy about your newfound 'regeneration.'

You each were walking within a comfortable silence, and to prevent Tanjirou from smelling your uneasiness, you broke into a terrible beatbox.

You had been attempting to do so for the past twenty minutes or so, yet had no prior experience of it - meaning you sounded like nails on a chalkboard.

So, you horribly beatboxed, desperately trying to distract yourself from your overwhelming stress of your mind-wrecking 'regeneration'.

It freaked you out to begin with, but what made it worse was the fact you were clueless as to what was causing it.

In the back of your mind, you wondered just when Tanjirou would interfere - and just how the hell he made it this long without doing so.

Shortly after, the boy finally spoke up, sweat dropping, "Uh, (Y/N).. I appreciate.." He briefly paused before continuing, "..whatever you're doing. But, you've been doing this for a while.. maybe.. it's time to take a break..?"

You exasperatedly sighed, "Took you long enough! How the hell did you endure that for so long?! I couldn't even endure it myself..!" You continued, "Also, sorry.. haha. Just feeling a little nervous."

Tanjirou chuckled, scratching his cheek, "No, no.. it's okay, haha! I just.. didn't want to offend you or anything."

Teasing the poor boy, you forcefully contorted your face into one of offense, "Tanjirou, I can't believe you! What, you think I'm an asshole who can't take criticism?!"

At first, Tanjirou began to panic - however, after shortly sniffing your scent of sarcasm, he sighed, "You need to stop doing that..! You're going to give me a heart attack, (Y/N)!" You let out a small laugh, nudging his shoulder playfully, "You know I can't help it!"

Soon enough, two familiar crows began to circle each of you as if they were vultures — Tennouji and Yue. They each screeched out simultaneously, "SOUTH-EAST, SOUTH-EAST!"

Following your terrible beatboxing act, the crowd continued theirs for even longer - the most torturous minutes of your life.

You groaned annoyingly, snapping your head upwards, "YUE, SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL UP! I LOVE YOU, BUT I'M BEGGING!" Tanjirou clenched his teeth, covering his ears uncomfortably, "WE GET IT, WE GET IT, YOU TWO!!"

You and Tanjirou each shouted out simultaneously, however, a shrilly voice joined alongside yours, "PLEASE!"

You flinched, as did Hoshi who rested on your shoulder, startled from the scream. You turned towards Tanjirou, quirking a brow, "Tanjirou, when did your voice get so high-pitched?!" Tanjirou confusedly cocked his head to the side, "Huh—? Me..? I thought.. wasn't that you..?"

Suddenly, everything had clicked — you had forgotten about a certain blonde crybaby.

You turned your head to face in front of you, lo and behold, there knelt the one and only Zenitsu, clutching onto an overwhelmed woman's kimono.

Tears fell from his cheeks as he pathetically begged the girl, "PLEASE, I BEG YOU!! PLEASE MARRY MEEE!! I CAN DIE AT ANY MOMENT, SO PLEASE MARRY ME!! PLEASEE!!"