As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.

i fucking busted my ass on some ice today which made my whole right knee swell up.

i hate ice
i hate snow
i hate winter.

winter fucking sucks.

additionally , i take my last authors note back, i'll use this gif for the photos each chapter 💪

edited as of 9/26/22

Warning : Swearing

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Before you knew it, another seven months had passed since you began to train alongside Tanjirou. With this, it marked your one year of training. Because of this, Urokodaki would work your asses off every hour of the day.

Especially you.

If there was an award for overworking yourself, you'd have an entire trophy wall by now. You were stuck in an endless cycle of waking up, training, then going to bed.

One thing you didn't expect though, was for Urokodaki to say to the two of you after a gruesome day of training, "Tanjirou, (Y/N), I have taught you everything you need to know."

You, who was laying face up on the ground in exhaustion, immediately shot up, "WHAT?? HUH?? ALREADY??"

Tanjirou shared the same amount of surprise as you,  exclaiming with widened eyes and furrowed brows, "E-EH?! What do you mean, Urokodaki-san?!"

The man cleared his throat before stating nonchalantly, "I've taught you both everything you need to know to become a Demon Slayer. Now it's up to the two of you to train and put in the hard work to be able to attend Final Selection."

You let out a groan as you forced yourself to stand up, dusting yourself off, "Final Selection.. huh." Meanwhile, Tanjirou quirked a brow while he cocked his head, "Huh? What's Final Selection..?"

As Urokodaki soon started a small lecture of his, you allowed yourself to zone out while Hoshi rubbed herself against your arm, 'It's really time for the boulder!? You're kidding!"

You inwardly let out a gasp, 'OHH!! SABITO AND MAKOMO ARE GONNA BE HERE!! AHA!!' Not long after, your mood deflated like a popped balloon, 'But the boulder...!!' Urokodaki spoke once more, snapping you out of your thoughts, "You two, follow me.".

As you and Tanjirou followed Urokodaki, you inwardly began to reflect on the past couple of months. Which — unsurprisingly — mostly sucked.

Key word: Mostly.

As much as you hated training, you were glad to be training under Urokodaki alongside Tanjirou. Tanjirou had soon become your best friend, making you feel giddy.

Ever since you and Eli had gotten separated in the forest, things had gotten lonely, so having Tanjirou around was a big morale boost.

At this point, Tanjirou didn't even seem like a fictional character anymore, he was a real person to you.

He would always worry about his kid sister Nezuko, and you honestly couldn't blame him. At this point in time, she'd been asleep for an entire year.

Not long after he took you in, Urokodaki had grown to be your father figure to you, which is why you call him Dad. Although when you first met, he was mostly awkward, but as time went on, your bond grew closer.

During the past year you've been here, he's been nothing but kind to you, and treated you like you were his kid.

Shaking your head out of your thoughts, you turned to Tanjirou, whispering in his ear, "Psst.. Tanjirou..!" He turned his head to face you, raising an eyebrow, "What's up?"