Your Bitchass Woke Up Late

first official chapter LETS GOOOO

a/n: just to let you guys know, as of 6/27/22, i'm gonna be slowly rewriting these chapters ! cause these chapters are extremely.. shitty ☠️

WARNING: Swearing, Manga Spoilers

           ﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

You hesitantly cracked your eyes open to the repeating beeps of your alarm clock. It echoed like a pounding drum through your ears, making you groan. Eventually, after growing tired of the alarm, you abruptly smacked the top of it, which turned it off.

You slowly but surely sat up, letting your eyes focus. You let out a small yawn, before cracking your knuckles. As you did so, your (h/l) (h/c) hair spread across your face, to which you tucked behind your ear.

The sun shone through your window, right into your eyes, which made you immediately recoil. As you rubbed your eyes, you muttered under your breath in annoyance, "Goddamn it! Stupid.. sun..!"

You halted your movements entirely at the sudden realization. Your breath hitched as you robotically lowered your arms. Your eyes soon widened in a slight panic as you scrambled over to your nightstand where your phone laid.

You fumbled with your phone in your hands, before the screen lit up, illuminating the time and date. It was the day after spring break, meaning that you had school today...

..and that you had oh-so stupidly slept in.

You let out a small cry of alarm, before jumping right out of your bed. You carelessly threw your phone onto your mattress, right before you became slightly dizzy.

You aggressively shook your head to get rid of the dizziness as your door abruptly slammed open. You let out a yelp of surprise, before turning your body to face it. There stood your twin brother, (B/N).

Being the perfectionist he was, he was all ready for school. His hazel eyes locked with your (e/c) ones, before yelling out, "COME ON, (Y/N)! YOU BETTER NOT MAKE ME LATE AGAIN!!"

You shooed him away, "CLOSE MY DOOR SO I CAN GET DRESSED THEN, MORON!" (B/N) rolled his eyes in return, before slamming the door behind him. Once he was out of sight, you turned to your bureau.

You yanked the drawer open, before searching through your clothes for an outfit to wear. It was like looking through a murky swamp, yet instead of swamp water, it was unfolded and wrinkly clothes because of your stubbornness to not properly fold your laundry.

Finally, after what seemed like forever — which it was — you hastily put on a pair of simple black jeans, along with a zip-up grey hoodie. You then shoved a pair of converse on, before grabbing your phone and pushing it into your pocket.

Before you left your room, you grabbed a hairpin of yours, gifted by your belated mother. It was a yellow crescent hairpin, with the hairpin itself being a dark blue. You placed it in your hair, making a half-up, half-down style.

You then bolted out of your room, before running down the wooden stairs. As you turned the corner to the hallway, you grabbed your backpack and slung it over your shoulder.

You then made a beeline to the front door, where (B/N) was tapping his foot impatiently. He had a piece of toast in his mouth, and another in his hand. Once he noticed you coming, he shoved the piece of toast in your arms.

He then swallowed his, before scolding you, "You're lucky I'm the better twin! Without me, your dumbass would starve to death! Now hurry up!" With the toast in your mouth, your voice came out muffled, "Thank you.."