Oh No, He's Hot!

me when i actually write a chapter

midterms make me want to blow my brains out xoxo

WARNING : Swearing , Violence , Blood , Panic Attack

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

You absolutely didn't want to admit it. God, you really, really... really did not want to. But try as you might, you couldn't deny it.

Haganezuka was ripped. His abs were toned perfectly—it were as if you were witnessing a bodybuilding competition in the flesh.

Only, without the body oil.

'Oh no... he's hot!'

Your eyes bulged as they scanned his body, before blinking rapidly. Your mouth felt dry, and all you could get out was just one plain, simple word.

"What?"

You clenched your eyes shut, thinking back on all the times Haganezuka had wronged you; all the times he'd made you want to punch a goddamn wall.

And just like that, the delusions washed away, and you finally had regained your composure. Your brows pinched together, annoyed at his presence.

"Hey!! What the fuck was with that letter?! I didn't do jack shit to you, asshole! You're lucky we're on your turf, but so help me god, if you do anything, I'll make sure your ass is six feet under!"

You fumed irritably, and you couldn't help lashing out. I mean, yeah—you knew Haganezuka would write a mean letter to Tanjirou, but you? You?

You huffed. "Plus, you went, what, MIA all of a sudden? Made us drag our asses to this village? You're just so— mmph!"

Tanjirou quickly stepped in, slamming one of his calloused hands over your lips—muting you immediately. He uneasily cleared his throat, "She didn't mean t-that, H-Haganezuka-san! She—"

Eli took the opportunity to interrupt, nonchalant about the entire thing. He'd known you for a decade—he knew how you were. "Don't lie, Tabasco. Literally everybody here knows she meant it."

Haganezuka finally broke his moment of silence, blowing out a hot puff of air from his nostrils—his attention on Tanjirou's new sword, "I'll ignore what you just said. I heard everything, earlier. Leave it to me."

Tanjirou widened his eyes, his expression utterly appalled. "LEAVE WHAT TO YOU?! WHAT DO YOU MEA—"

You slithered out of Tanjirou's grasp, and just as Haganezuka lunged for the katana, you shouted, "THE SWORD! HE'S GOING FOR THE SWORD!!"

A scoff was released from Eli's lips, his hesitance shining through as he took a step back, "No way in hell am I going to restrain this— this goddamn beast! Are you crazy?!"

Meanwhile, Tanjirou immediately tried to pull Haganezuka back, his teeth clenched while he strained. "HEY, LET GO OF THAT! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO TAKE IT AWAY?!", Tanjirou yelled, completely in shock.

Even Kotetsu joined in, and clung onto Haganezuka's muscly shin. Despite his best efforts, it proved to be futile.

Turning toward Eli, you shoved him closer. "Get the hell in there, you lazy sack of shit!", You scolded, before aiding in helping to restrain Haganezuka as well.