That's A Lot Of Damage!

600+ READS???
HOLY SHITT
ILYASM OH MY GODD

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

As a thank you, I present to you an extra long chapter !

(edited as of 6/4/23)

Warning : Swearing , Violence , Blood , Gore

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

As you had a tense stare off with the newfound demonic enemies of yours, you tightened your grip on your sword.

The demon who had eyes, named Yahaba, uttered beneath his breath, "Seems like a blood demon art was capable of sealing this location."

His eyes traveled over to Nezuko, "Hold on, is that demon accompanying the two demon slayer..? What is going on..?!"

He then looked down at his dirtied clothes, angrily turning to his partner - Susamaru, "Great job, Susamaru! You dirtied my clothing with dust..!"

She feigned ignorance, turning her focus to you, "Found you, found you! You're the slayer with the crescent hairpin, right! I wonder where hanafuda earrings boy is.. he must be close!"

As if it were on cue, Tanjirou ran up, accompanying you at your side. He maintained a defensive position, grasping his sword with his calloused hands.

Susamaru cheered, throwing her hands up happily, "Look, Yahaba! Guess who's right?! Me!" She pointed a finger at Tanjirou, giggling, "I need your head.."

She then pointed her finger to you, eerily smiling, "..and I need you to come back with us! That man requested we come and get you - forcefully if needed."

You widened your eyes, your throat suddenly feeling dry, "Wha-?" Tanjirou raised his voice over yours, "She's not going to go with you! Never!"

Susamaru raised a brow amusingly, "Oh? Is that so? Then, I'll simply have to kill you. That way, neither of you will be in my way." She then stepped into a forceful throw, whipping a temari ball in Tanjirou's direction, to which he barely dodged.

Tanjirou was lucky enough to dodge, but that wasn't the case for a certain demon boy.

Trailing your eyes to where the temari ball was thrown, there kneeled Yushiro — without his head. Blood spewed from his neck as his body immediately went limp within Tamayo's arms.

It was likely the most gruesome scene you have ever bared your eyes onto. You squeezed your eyes shut, immediately freezing in fear and looking away.

Tanjirou yelled to his sister, "Nezuko, carry the unconscious woman to a safe place outside!!" The girl in question nodded, dashing off into the house.

Keeping your eyes away from the scene, you shouted, "Tamayo, Yushiro! Get to a safe place where you are able to hide..!" Tamayo tightened her envelop around Yushiro's regenerating body, "Please don't mind us, continue your battle. We'll be okay without your protection, because we are demons..!"

Susamaru broke into a psychotic laugh, "Hehe! I killed somebody! Did you all see that?! Did ya?!"

While she was distracted, you shot forwards, ignoring Tanjirou's urges for you to stop. You raised your sword over your head, 'Water Breathing, Tenth Form, Constant Flux!'

Water erupted from your sword, before eventually forming a gigantic, powerful, roaring dragon.

With mere inches away from making contact with  her neck, you suddenly got thrown to the side at an intense speed. As you got thrown around like a rag doll, you yelled in a panic, "FUUCKK!"