Karma, Bitch!

(not so) big chapter 80!
only 20 more to go until 100 ;)

thank you for sticking around with me this far <3

WARNING: Swearing , Blood , Violence

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

You bit down onto your cheek with all of your might, making blood immediately ooze out. You silently winced, before spitting it right into Gyutaro's face.

As his bloodcurdling scream filled your ears, you forced yourself to let out scream as well, even thought if it felt as if your throat was on fire, "INNNOOOOOSSUUUKKEEEE!!!"

Blood had begun to spill from your eyes and ears once more, making it feel as if your head was about to split into two. You were surprised it didn't happen sooner, but it still didn't stop the inevitable.

Your scream had gained the attention of the boy in question, along with all of your other companions. You took a deep breath, before yelling out once more, "RUUUN!!! RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN!! GYUTARO IS GOING TO STAB YOOOOUUU!! RUUUUNNN!!"

The entirety of your body was shaking uncontrollably, and you couldn't help but let it happen. Your ears started to ring, but you wouldn't let that stop you.

Gyutaro began to struggle only because of your blood, and you were inwardly thanking your godforsaken blood for it.

Gyutaro let out a scream before impaling both of your shoulders this time, rather than the singular one. It was obvious he wasn't trying to kill you, since he needed to take you back alive.

Even so, another wave of pain coursed through your body, but you didn't dare let out a scream of pain. Instead, it only forced your determination to grow.

You strengthened your hold on him as you yelled at the top of your lungs with your hoarse voice, "GYUUUUTAAARROOOOO!!!"

At the very same time, he let out a scream, "WAAAAAAGGHHHHHH!!!!"

At this point, tears had started to fall once more, your emotions having caught up to you. Adrenaline was coursing through your veins at unimaginable speeds as you fought to keep Gyutaro down.

But of course, you didn't have enough strength to counter an Upper Moon. He mustered up enough strength to throw you aside, sending you skidding across the dirt ground.

You let out a yell of pain as you slammed into a wall, before rubble fell around you. Soon enough, your vision had begun to blur, and you could make out Gyutaro's blurry figure exiting your sight.

Your breathing started to quicken as you spiraled into a panic, your thoughts overtaking you without hesitation.

'..I wasn't able to stop him after all. Because of me.. Inosuke is in grave danger.. and so is everyone else..'

'Come on, (Y/N). Get up. Grab your sword. You have to!'

'It's the same as always, you don't get a choice! Just because you saved Uzui, doesn't mean you get to slack off now! You have to do this, (Y/N)! You have to get your sorry ass up off of the ground, and you have to make sure everyone is okay!'

You paused.

'..but I'm so tired.'

'..so, so tired.'

You shook your head aggressively to dismiss the self deprecating thoughts, only to wince by the shot of pain that made its way through your body. You winced, and let out a cry.

Your head began to lull forwards and backwards as your eyes began to droop. This meant only one thing: that your adrenaline was finally wearing off.

Just as you were about to let the realm of unconscious welcome you, you jerked back fully awake upon the sound of fingers snapping in front of you.