The Hashira's Reenactment Of Judge Judy

surprise, double update!
wooo wooo!

*edited as of 6/25/23*

Warning : Swearing , Blood , Violence , Vomit

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

After a few seconds, you robotically faced Shinobu, your neck hairs standing straight up. You internally struggled to think of a valid excuse for you knowing her name — you've gone too far about keeping your secret, you weren't about to mess it up now.

You raised your brows, pointing to here, "I've heard of you before! The Insect Hashira, right?" Tanjirou furrowed his brows, "Eh? What do you mean? We've never—" Eli slapped a hand over his mouth, "Tabasco, you silly goose! The other slayers on the mountain mentioned that she was around.. remember?"

Tanjirou perked up about realizing the continuous lie, and as he backed you up, his face contorted into one of constipation, "Oh.. y-yeah! I remember.. that.."

You mentally panicked, 'TANJIROU, WHY ARE YOU SUCH A SHITTY LIAR!? IT'S UNBELIEVABLE OF HOW BAD YOU ARE AT LYING!'

Shinobu looked at Tanjirou worriedly, "Excuse me, boy? Are you okay? You look quite, er.. in pain.." Knowing that Tanjirou couldn't like for any longer, you chimed in, "Oh, that..! Sorry about his face.. he, uh.."

Eli sweat dropped as he awkwardly laughed, "He took a massive shit before our mission, you see. He was embarrassed to admit it.. but it, uh.. caused his buttcheeks to get a rash. When he talks sometimes, his buttcheeks flame up, which causes him to make this constipated face..!!"

Eli patted Tanjirou's shoulder reassuringly, "I'm sorry, Tabasco. I knew you wanted me to keep that secret for you.. I just, didn't want anybody to worry."

You widened your eyes, before stifling your laughter — if you had water in your mouth, you would've spit it out, right then and there.

Tanjirou widened his eyes as well, his face showing mortification, "EHHH?! HUGH!!" His mood then deflated like a popped balloon — the poor boy got his ego absolutely destroyed in one swoop.

Shinobu narrowed her eyes at the three of you, before she clapped her hands with a smile, "Ah, is that so? Forgive me for being so suspicious, then!"

She then turned to Giyuu, wielding her sword, "You said we can't get along with demons, but what's all this about, hm? Y'know, this is why nobody likes you."

You and Eli glimpsed to one another briefly, before stifling your laughters into your fists as she continued.

Shinobu threateningly pointed her sword towards Giyuu, "Okay Tomioka-san, get out of my way." Giyuu merely stared back at her in silence, before he piped up, "I am not hated." Shinobu pitifully tilted her brows upwards, "Ahh, that.. I'm sorry, so you didn't realize you were hated? Pardon me for saying so much."

You each fell into an awkward silence, before you all looked at each other to ease the tension. You then each sweat dropped — it was as if you were watching a friend get yelled at by their parents.

Shinobu cleared her throat, "Well, then. You three." You all flinched, before simultaneously answering in shaky voices, "Y-Yes..?" Shinobu cupped her mouth with her hand, "You're all protecting a demon. It's extremely dangerous, so please get off of her."

Tanjirou widened his eyes as he scrambled to find his words, "N-No..!! Well, you're not wrong, but.. uh.. this is my little sister! That's why—!" Shinobu clasped a hand over her mouth with fake pity, "Oh, is that so..? What a pity.. okay then."