Surprise Party

i just had the best banana cream pie.

it made me see the fucking LIGHT BRO

YALL DONT UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD IT WAS OH MY GODDD

*edited as of: 4/18/23*

Warning : Swearing , Very Slight Angst

          ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

You widened your eyes, before slamming your fist into the palm of your hand, "Akari Izumi... it.. all makes sense now!"

She looked at you with surprise, before you sarcastically added, "Not. Still have no idea who you are. Well, I got your name.. but who are you?"

Akari let out an exasperated sigh, "You really are a sarcastic one, huh.." She then cracked a soft smile, "Well, that's all I can really tell you right now."

You deadpanned, "Seriously? You 'summoned' me to just tell your name, and then leave again? You've gotta be kidding."

Akari made her way closer to you, the clatter of her footsteps echoing across the serene yet silent atmosphere once more. Upon reaching you, she gently placed a hand on your shoulder, "You're annoyed, I know. Honestly, I would be too. But please.. try to understand my position. I promise you - with time, things will come together."

You furrowed your brows, "Hasn't there already been more than enough time?! What am I— what am I supposed to do!?" Akari's calm expression distorted into one of trouble, "Follow me. Let's have a talk, (Y/N)."

You swallowed, before following her footsteps. She snapped her fingers, creating even more stars within the abyss you stood in. You lightly gasped, taking in the scene, "Woah.."

She turned to face you, a small smirk on her face, "Pretty cool, right? I've always had a soft spot for the night sky."

Following her comment, a stat floated above her hand, sparking another question within you. You clicked your tongue, "Is that why you have a haori with constellations on it?"

She shot you a wink, "Yeah. The one who trained me - made this haori for me. Before Final Selection!"

You raised your brows in amusement, "Oh, really? Must feel pretty bougie to have your very own custom made haori."

She chuckled, "Of course!" She then laid herself down on the ground, looking up, "I don't think I was supposed to disclose any more information.. you're lucky to get away with that."

You raised a brow confusedly, before joining her in laying on the ground, "Why does it even matter? You told me about your haori, why can't you tell me anything else?"

She glanced over to you, before informing you with a sing-song voice, "Can't tell yooouu."

You groaned, forcing your head all the way backwards. Puffing your cheeks out, you began to complain once more, "Why am I even here, then!? If I'm not gonna be informed about anything, why?!"

She let out a light chuckle, "Well, I just wanted to properly meet you. Last time I initiated one of these dreams, I couldn't hold the connection for long; we didn't have much time to talk."

You deadpanned, "You already know my name, what else is there to know? You wanna know my entire life biography or something?"

Akari feigned ignorance to your sarcastic response, "You have an interest for the night sky too, right? Especially the stars?"

You hummed, "Yeah. I've always loved the stars and night sky. Oh, and the moon too. My mom adored it - that's why she gave me her hairpin."

You continued to ramble, "Just like you, I've always had a soft spot for it. One of my favorite things to do is to stargaze. I like trying to find as many constellations as possible!"