Who Doesn't Love Getting Slammed Into Fourteen Walls?

surprise !! double update !!

tryna write as many chapters i can before april break ends 💪

listening to spotify as i write this and lemme tell u,

I
AM
THRIVING
(ish)

WARNING: Swearing, Blood, Violence

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Eli pumped his hands up in the air triumphantly, "AHA!! I TOTALLY WON THAT!! WHO KNEW DANCING TO CLASSICAL MUSIC WAS SO EASY?!" You and Zenitsu deadpanned at him, "You literally resorted to doing the fucking worm. Pathetic."

Zenitsu nodded along before adding, "You looked like a spaz, a moron, a nincompoop, a dumbass, a bad dancer, a self absorbed idio-" Eli intercepted with a betrayed expression, "WHY IS THE LIST SO LONG??!"

He shook his head as the three of you made your way to a table, "THATS NOT THE POINT!! Just admit you guys are sore losers!!" He cupped his ear with his hand and leaned forward expectantly, "C'mon.. I'm WAITING."

You and Zenitsu blocked him out as you started to converse, "Yoooo look at the uhhh.. the chairs! They look so coool.. right Zenitsu.." Zenitsu played along, "Oh, yes they are (Y/N)-chann.. have you seen the.. walls..?"

Eli threw his hands up in defeat as the three of you sat down, "FINE! YOU IDIOTS WIN! YOU HAPPY??!" You snorted, beginning to speak in a British accent, "Why yes, my dear chum! I am quite experiencing the emotion of happiness! Pip, pip!"

Eli rolled his eyes, not even trying to resist the urge to play along, "Oh, that's quite pleasant, my dear chum! I am experiencing-" You cut him off in your usual accent, "I already said 'my dear chum'!! Stop stealing my thunder!"

Hoshi let out a small chirp, to which you signaled to her with jazz hands, "See?! Even Hoshi agrees because she has common sense!" Zenitsu nodded along, "Its true! Hugh doesn't have common sense so it all checks ou-"

Zenitsu abruptly stood up, his knees starting to shake as he clutched his hair, "UWAAAAHHH!!" You and Eli flinched at the sudden yelling, "ZENITSU?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??"

He fell to his knees, "ALL MY FEAR IS IN MY KNEEEESS!! JUST LIKE AT THE TSUZUMI MANSION!!! UWAAAAAHH!!" Eli leapt forwards before shaking Zenitsu aggressively by the shoulders, "WHAT HAPPENED?! USE YOUR BIG BOY WORDS!!"

Zenitsu chattered his teeth, "I HEAR DEMON SOUNDS!! AND A FAINT SCREAM!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIEEEE!!" You instantly stood up, "Where are they coming from?! Also, keep it down!"

Zenitsu shuddered, "T-THE SECOND FLOOOORR!! EEEEEKKK!! I'M GONNA DIEEEEE!!" Eli bonked him on the head, "Can it, pissy pants!"

You motioned for them to follow you, "Follow me. We're getting our swords." Eli started to drag Zenitsu as you talked, "I hid our swords behind a potted plant somewhere over here.."

Only one problem. Once you all reached the potted plant, they were gone. You instantly started to panic, "Fuck! Where—?" You whipped your head around frantically, desperately trying to find them.

Eli pointed to a couple of young boys near you, "Oh come on! A couple of brats took them!" Zenitsu sighed in relief, "It's a sign! It's a sign we shouldn't fight the demon and abandon this mission!! Right?! RIGHT?!"

You ignored his complaining, marching over to the three little boys before scolding them, "Listen here, you morons! Maybe you don't have any common sense whatsoever, like my friend Eli over there, but swords.. aren't something to play with!!"