Wrinkly and ugly old man?!

another chapter !
whoop whoop!

sorry for not posting much this wknd!! hung out w friends and did chores !

hope u guys understand !!<3

WARNING: Swearing

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

You practically skipped down the hallway while Tanjirou lead both you and Urokodaki to the shared room. Poor Hoshi was hanging on for dear life as you did so. Urokodaki on the other hand, was straying behind.

He was walking as slow as he could, perhaps on purpose. You halted your movements, turning back to face the old man, "Come on!! Pick up the pace, grandpa!" Urokodakis tengu mask stared into your soul menacingly, "What did you just say to me?"

You jumped a bit as you yelped at his tone, "N-Nothing! Nothing important!" You jogged over to him, attempting to push him from behind, "If you won't walk faster.. I'll just push you there! Easy peasy!"

He didn't budge one bit.

Tanjirou finally noticed what was happening as he turned around to face the two of you, "WAAH (Y/N)?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Suddenly, a door down the hallway slammed open, "TABASCO, DID YOU JUST SAY (Y/N)?!"

Eli came barreling out of the room, and once he made eye contact with you, he sprinted towards you, "YOU FUCKING IDIOT!! FINALLY, YOU DECIDED TO GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF THAT DEPRESSING ROOOMM!!"

Sōta came running after him in a frenzy, "EH?! HUGH, SHUT THE FUCK UP!! YOU'RE BEING TOO LOU- WAIT (Y/N)?!" You waved to the two boys, "HEEEEYYY!! I'M BAAAACCCKKK!!"

Not long after, Zenitsu and Inosuke came running out of the room too, "WEAKLINNGGG!!" "(Y/N)-CHAAAANN!!"

Zenitsu suddenly skid to a stop, pointing a shaking finger at Urokodaki, "NOOOO!! (Y/N)-CHAN, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! WHY DID YOU TURN INTO A WRINKLY, UGLY OLD MAN?! UWAAAHHH!!"

You stepped out from behind Urokodaki, "Damn, that was harsh..! But luckily for the both of us, I did not turn into an old man while holing myself in that depressing room." Urokodaki crossed his arms as he glared down at Zenitsu, which made him squeak in fear, "E-EH?! I-I'M SO S-SORRY SIR..!!"

Eli perked up at the sight of Urokodaki, "Oh, hey..! Uh.." He whispered to you, "Shit.. what's his name again?" You snickered, "Oh! His name is ShittyTrousers." Eli shot you a thumbs up before turning to Urokodaki, "It's good to see ya again ShittyTrousers!!"

Urokodaki spoke in a menacing voice, "What did you just call me?" Eli sweatdropped, "I called you by your name, ShittyTrousers..? Is something wrong?" You burst into laughter as Tanjirou began to panic, "HUGH—?! WHY ARE YOU CALLING UROKODAKI-SAN INSULTS?!"

Eli froze in horror as he shifted his gaze repeatedly between you and Urokodaki, before freaking out, "W-WAIT! UROKODAKI!! I'M- I'M SO SOR- ACK!!" Sōta punched him in the head, cutting him off in the process before bowing, "Sir, I'm so sorry for Hugh's behavior! He's extremely idiotic, stupid, impulsive, annoying, childish, has way too high of an ego—"

Eli interrupted Sōta, "WHY IS THE LIST SO LONG?! YOU'RE THE EXACT SA- OW!" Sōta screamed in Eli's face, "SHUT THE FUCK UP, HUGH!!" He then turned back to Urokodaki, "That's besides the point, I apologize for his actions. My name is Sōta Hidaka!"

Inosuke ran towards Urokodaki, "OH! OH! A NEW CHALLENGER?! BUT WILL HE BE ABLE TO BEAT LORD INOSUKE, GOD OF THE MOUNTAINS?! MWAHAHAH!!" Tanjirou yanked Inosuke back by the collar, "Inosuke! Cut it out!"

You signaled to Urokodaki with jazz hands, as Hoshi chirped along, "Everyone, meet Dad! Wait, sorry, Urokodaki! He's—" Zenitsu screeched, "WAIT WHATT?! HES YOUR DAD?!" He scrambled up to Urokodaki, kneeling on one knee, "Sir, it'd be an honor if I could take your daughters hand in marriage—"

Stellar  || KNY On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara