The Emergence

actual update this time :))!!
i promise u guys updates will eventually go back to normal LMAO😭

anyways in other news.. yk how i said that i'd probably rewrite my earlier chapters

well, i'm gonna do that now! i've actually finished rewriting the first chapter right before starting this one soo

and don't worry, i'll be updating them slowly, so the up-to-date chapters will still be posted!

WARNING: Swearing , Blood , Violence

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

You wanted to curl up into a ball and die. You hated this. You hated everything about this.

The taste of blood and vomit stained your mouth, making you want to throw up even more. Blood oozed from your eyes and ears — per usual. But the pain was the most intense it had ever been. It felt as if someone was scooping out your insides.

Your tears flowed like an endless river.

Eli appeared by your side, and he dropped to his knees next to you. He shakily called out to you, "(Y-Y/N)..! You have to calm down..!" You slowly looked at Eli, "E-Eli.. everything hurts..! I c-can't do this..!" Eli widened his eyes, which were now glossy with tears, "How.. how can I help!?"

You continued to sob, "I.. I don't k-kn-" Your breath suddenly hitched as a newfound pain surged throughout your body; a pain worse than anything you'd ever felt.

You brought your hands up to cover your ears as you hunched over and let out a bloodcurdling scream of pain. The scream echoed throughout the entire vicinity.

Tears finally flowed from Eli's eyes, "(Y/N)!! Nonono!!" The sound of footsteps came from beside him, making Eli look up to meet a bloodied Tanjirou.

Tanjirous eyes were furrowed with anxiety, and his lip was slightly shaking. He dropped down to your level, "(Y/N)!?" He whipped his head towards Eli, "W-What happened to her?!"

Eli grasped his hair as even more tears spilt, "I.. I don't know!! I.. I don't know how to help her!" Tanjirou turned back to your hunched figure, "(Y/N).."

He drew his hand back, before knocking it against your neck, rendering you unconscious, "..please forgive me." Eli exhaled a shaky breath, wiping his tears from his cheeks, "H-Holy shit.."

『✦』

While Nezuko was stomping on Daki, your bloodcurdling scream echoed in the distance. She halted her movements altogether, whipping her head to face the source of the sound.

With her guard down, Daki fully regenerated, "MOVE IT, BRAT!!" She went to spring back up, but Nezuko kicked her down just as quickly.

Daki sent multiple waves of obi towards her, slashing and hacking off every single one of Nezukos limbs, including her head. However, Nezukos blood solidified instantly, allowing her severed limbs to stop any more oncoming obi.

Immediately after, her blood sent Daki into an ocean of flames. The bright hues of magenta and pink stained the atmosphere as Daki let out a scream.

Daki was too injured to regenerate or move, giving Nezuko the chance to pull her severed limbs back to her using her solidified blood. Her limbs snapped into place, making her smirk.