At Long Last

back from my small vacation !
i wouldve at least tried to write at night.. but there was no service whatsoever 💀

rewrote/edited chapter 4 if any of you want to reread it!

hope that cliffhanger made u guys suffer... 😈😈

WARNING : Swearing , Blood

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

As soon as you came to, you immediately felt a surge of pain shoot throughout your body. You let out a small wince as you forced yourself to open your eyes.

Squinting them open, you were met with the pitch black night sky, littered with countless, bright stars. You let out a shaky exhale, before trying to stand up.

Only, you couldn't.

Your breath hitched as you looked down at one of your legs, only for your heart to drop once seeing it stranded under tons of rubble.

You sighed, fighting back tears for the umpteenth time, before laying back down in a starfish position. From the motion, you could feel even more blood drip onto your face. Additionally, the injuries you had gotten wouldn't stop bleeding, making you lay in your own puddle of blood.

Your body throbbed in pain as you laid helplessly surrounded by the remains of the battle. Part of you wished you weren't conscious, so that you wouldn't feel the immense physical pain you were experiencing.

Your breathing began to accelerate as you spiraled into a small panic. The stress and fear had caught up to you, especially since you were finally alone with only you and your thoughts.

You whimpered out in a shaky voice, "S..Someone..! P-Please..! I'm s-scared!!" Yet, to your dismay, nobody had answered. Hell, there was nobody in sight.

This only caused you to panic even further as tears made their way to your eyes once more, "Please! I-I hate this..! I d-don't like this..! Someone..! A-ANYONE...!!"

Before you could spiral even further into a breakdown, you could hear a few voices only five feet next to you.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE ME!?"

"I WAS FIGHTING A PILLAR THEN, DAMMIT!!"

"SO WHAT!?"

"WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST FINISH HIM OFF INSTEAD OF SITTING THERE HELPLESSLY!! YOU COULD'VE JUST SPLIT HIS HEAD OPEN!!"

"I WAS TRYING TO DO THAT..!!!"

You widened your eyes upon recognizing the voices immediately. Despite being severely injured, you forced yourself to turn your head towards none other than Gyutaro and Daki.

Gyutaro had veins bulging from his decapitated head in anger as he screamed at his sister, "THE EARRING BRAT WAS STILL ALIVE, SO I WANTED TO FINISH HIM OFF FIRST. I MEAN, YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO JACK SHIT!! SO YOU FINISH THE DAMN PILLAR OFF!!"

Daki shared the same expression as her older brother, "THEN YOU COULD'VE JUST MANIPULATED ME TO DO THAT!! AND YET, YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING!! YOU LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!!"

You let out a shaky exhale once more upon observing their argument. A little bit of your heart broke each time they exchanged such foul, heartless words with eachother.