Mr. Fox Beats Your Ass

me and one of my friends introduced some of our friend group to demon slayer and they kept calling zenitsu dorito man 💀

they also claimed that everyone had asthma LMFAAOO

their favorite thing to do is to slander zenitsu, tanjirou and inosuke for some reason 😭 as much as i love the three of them, it's actually v funny 💀

(edited as of 9/30/22)

Warning : Swearing

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

You plastered a confused look onto your face, despite knowing who he was. At this point, you deserved a damn Grammy for the acting.

You quirked a brow, "Sabito..?" You then brought a finger up to your chin, "Don't know who the hell you are, but whatever.."

You shook your head dismissively, "I'm (Y/N). Do you live around here or something? Where did you even come from? It's like you appeared out of thin air.."

Sabito scoffed before retaliating back at you, "(Y/N)? I don't know who the hell you are either, but whatever." You comically gasped as an irk mark appeared on your forehead, "At least have the decency to not steal my
jokes!"

You crossed your arms as you puffed out your cheeks, "I spent my entire life making them up! Hmph!"

Sabito ignored your complaining as he unsheathed a wooden sword, "Are you going to unsheathe your sword or what?" You deadpanned, before your face paled, 'I'm about to get my ass handed to me!'

You sweatdropped, hesitantly unsheathing your sword and held it out steadily in front of you, mentally preparing yourself for the worst. You let out a short sigh, "Do we really have to do this right no- WOAH!"

Sabito abruptly rushed at you, interrupting your sentence and catching you off guard. You swerved to the side before swinging your sword horizontally, which he blocked with ease.

You brought your foot up to kick him in the abdomen, which he took grasp on immediately. You widened your eyes, "WHA—!"

Before you knew it, Sabito began to swing your leg around, making you spin midair like a helicopter. After a few seconds, he released you, making you slam into a nearby tree.

You let out a wince, "What the hell, you idiot—! That was uncalled for!" He shook his head disapprovingly and tsked, "How do you expect to make it to Final Selection at this skill level? You can't even land a hit on me!"

You glared are him, "Woah there, grumpy pants. Somebody missed his daily nap time. Besides, I never said I was entering Final Selection today.."

Even though you tried to look tough on the surface, deep down his words had hit you straight through the heart.

Was all this training you've done a waste? No, it couldn't be.It had to at least improve some sort of thing.. your stamina, perhaps?

You took hold of your sword once more, before standing to your feet. You stared directly at Sabitos mask, your eyes showing a newfound determination.

You got into a battle ready stance, before slightly shifting your feet, "Then.. let's go again."

Sabito mimicked your stance, slight amusement found within his low voice, "That's more I like it."

『✦』

After what seemed like to be forever of sparring with Sabito, you had collapsed. During that time, you hadn't even managed to lay a single scratch upon him either.