Second Guessing

HOOLLYYY SHIITTT
25K REAAADDDSSSS AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

ILYASM AAHAHJQKEBSLWNFLWNF

WARNING: Swearing, Blood, Violence

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Blink, and you would have missed the whole thing.

Zenitsu- No, Sleepnitsu, swooped in at the very last moment, moving faster than the speed of light itself. He slashed the hand into pieces, before picking you up and carrying you to safety.

You then heard his low voice, "I will protect you, (Y/N)."

At this point, you were beyond flustered. No, that's not right.. you were absolutely flabbergasted. Meanwhile, Eli stood in shock before pointing a shaking finger at Zenitsu, "WH- WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! SO YOU CAN FIGHT?! WHEN??? HOW?? WHAT??"

Zenitsu gently put you down, before maintaining a protective fighting stance in front of you. You regained your composure, sending Zenitsu a smile, "WOO! Fuck yeah! Just in time!"

Eli briefly bit his lip, before speaking in an uneasy voice, "Hey uh.. (Y/N).. you should sit out for this.. and get the rest of the people to safety or whatever.." You raised a brow, "Wha- why??"

Katsu wasted no time in attacking once more, only this time, he stomped his foot onto the ground, "Blood Demon Art, Wave of Death!"

The blood that dripped from his wrist, suddenly grew 10x its size. It then made its way towards the three of you at an immense speed, just like a tsunami.

You each dodged it just in time, watching as the wave of crimson blood died down. Towards the end of the attack, it all crystallized into sharp, pointy spikes.

Eli maintained a fighting position, "Y'know.. you're injured and shit.. so.. I don't wanna compromise anything.." Before you could argue, he stabbed his sword into the ground, "Firework Breathing, Fourth Form, Ring of Sparks!"

His technique began to send shockwaves throughout the vicinity, just like a ring firework. It even got to the point of making the entirety of the venue shake. It was so immense that even you and Zenitsu almost lost your balance.

Shortly afterwards, it made a loud 'boom' sound, causing Katsu to almost fall over. With Katsu slightly distracted, Eli launched forwards towards him, "Firework Breathing, Seventh Form, Booming Barrage!"

Eli reached him in no time, before he hacked off both of his arms. He then jumped back, swinging his sword around with a smirk. Not long after, a few small, purple explosions came from Katsus arm sockets, making him briefly scream.

He glared at Eli with hatred filling his eyes, "Why you little.." He then smirked, raising his brows, "Are you that stupid? You could've made a move for my neck.. but you went for my arms? I can easily regenerate the- huh?"

Katsu attempted to regenerate his arms with a strained expression, but nothing seemed to work. He snapped his head towards Eli, "What the hell did you do to me?!" Eli mocked Katsu with his hand, "Oh, my names Katsu and I can eaaassiillyyy regenerate! What the heeellll did ya do to meee?!"

He then broke out into a small fit of laughter, "Pfft- okay bud! Not with the small wisteria explosions I created, you can't!" He leaned onto his sword, "I went to uh.. whatsername.. Shins? No that's not right.. uh.."

You finished the sentence for him with a deadpan, "Shinobu. It's Shinobu, you dumbass." Eli snapped his finger, "Yeah, right! Shinobu! I went to her before the mission.. and now every time I use my seventh form.. it releases a small dose of wisteria poison!"