Haganezuka With The 'Tude

Ta-Da!

Another chapter!

I'm comfy in bed, mitski is playing on spotify, and i'm eating cheez-itz. I am thriving rn

edited as of 5/16/23

Warning : Swearing

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

As you could feel beams of sunlight shining through your window, you let out a small groan, slowly opening your eyes.

You wiped your eyes, before releasing a small yawn. You hesitantly forced yourself to sit up, readjusting your vision to a sleeping Hoshi besides you.

As you reached out a finger to pet her, a loud crash shook the entire house, causing you to jump. You let out a yelp, "Eek!"

Soon enough, Eli's voice followed, "OW, OW! MY TOE! MY FUCKING TOE!" Not long after, Tanjirou's voice arose, "AAHH, HUGH! ARE YOU— ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Finally, Eli's owl — which he received instead of a crow — began to hoot loudly, "HOOT! HOOT, HOOT!!"

You deadpanned, scooting out of your futon and groaning once you hit the cold floor. During the process, you awoke Hoshi, who squeaked quietly.

You heard yet another crash, making an irk mark appear on your forehead. You stomped into the main room, pointing a finger at Eli and Tanjirou, "IT'S EARLY, SO WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH ALL THE CRASHING?!"

You then observed Eli's outfit — which was a demon slayer's usual getup. His outfit consisted of a black classic demon slayer uniform. Along with a grey haori — fireworks scattered among it.

His sword was attached to his right side; courtesy of his left-handedness. Additionally, he wore grey sandals to match his haori.

You blinked, lowering your tone, "Hey, why are you all dressed up? I'm not interested in a fashion show." Eli huffed out his cheeks, "Hey! This isn't a fashion show, so shut up!"

Tanjirou sweatdropped, "First off, (Y/N).. it's not early - it's almost noon. Secondly, Hugh has to leave.. he received a mission from his owl. Apparently Sōta's blade was delivered!"

Eli shot Tanjirou a look of betrayal, before shushing him. He seethed to him, his eyes squinted, "I'll remember that, Tabasco. You're not safe."

Tanjirou widened his eyes, "E-Eh?! What do you mean?!"

You raised your brows, your gaze drifting back to Eli, "Is he.. serious? Were you about to leave without saying goodbye, too? Why?" Eli - who was struggling to put his sandals on - replied, "Oh.. uh, that. Yeah.. y'know.. I got a mission from my owl."

He rubbed the back of his neck, putting a pause with his struggles of his sandals, "I really suck at sappy goodbyes.. so.."

You strode over to the boy, before slapping his cheek. Eli caressed his cheek, complaining, "Ouch, that hurt!"

You ignored his complaints, "You're genuinely the stupidest," Your tone rose with each word you said, "..most idiotic, selfish person I've ever met!"

You puffed out your cheeks, "You really thought you were going to leave without saying goodbye? Just who do you think you are!?"

Tanjirou looked to Eli, frowning, "Is that why you wanted me to be quiet? You're acting as if you'll never see (Y/N) again.."

Eli opened his mouth to speak, "But-"

You wagged a finger in his face, "Hey, less talking, more getting ready! You're lucky I got a good sleep last night, or else I'd be beating you into oblivion right now!"