Slandering Eli, Pt. 2719

double update :)
thank u all for ur patience !!

i love u all sosososososoososo much <3

WARNING: Swearing , Violence , Blood , Vomit

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

You cracked open your eyes, immediately locking eyes with a bloodied and bruised Tanjirou. Boy, he had seen way better days.

His eyes were seeping blood, staining his pure white sclera a deep red. His hair was greasy and a tiny bit knotted from what you assumed— fighting. You focused in on his left side, which had a ginormous gash that spanned his whole torso, courtesy of Daki.

Next to him was a slightly knocked up Eli. Compared to Tanjirou, his injuries were nothing. His forehead was dripping blood, and his face looked battered up quite a bit.

You blinked slowly, before looking down at yourself. Your vision was still out of focus, but after repetitively blinking, your vision slightly refocused, allowing you to make out obi, which restrained you.

Your eyes slowly widened once fully processing the situation you were forced into. You were somehow restrained by Daki's obi, and because her obi is wrapped around you— "Pfft-! That was way too easy! All three of you are weaklings!" — Daki wasn't too far behind.

You spat in a raspy voice as you attempted to wriggle  free, "Let.. me go..! Let me go, right now! I swear to fucking god I will-" Daki waved a hand, bringing an obi strand up to your neck, just threatening to slit it, "Will you shut up!? You're such a pest!"

Tanjirou roared at Daki, "Stop!! Stay away from her!!" He maintained a battle position, but before he could launch himself, Daki waved her finger, "Nuh uh uh! I wouldn't do that if I were you!"

She moved the obi closer to your neck, making you since. Eli furrowed his brows, "You son of a bitch! I swear, once I get my hands on you.." Daki yelped, "Ew! Get your dirty peasant hands away!"

You snorted, causing Eli and Tanjirou to look at you with wide eyes. You stifled your laughter, "S..Sorry..! Eli does have dirty peasant h..hands!!" Eli comically yelled at you, "NOT THE TIME FOR TEASING, MORON!!"

You sighed, before clearing your throat so it wasn't raspy, "Look.. she can't kill me even if she wanted to. Worst case scenario, I get kidnapped." You paused before muttering under your breath, "Wait shit, that wouldn't be good."

Eli grasped his hair with his free hand, "NO SHIT! THAT WOULDN'T BE GOOD AT ALL!!" Tanjirou yelled out, "GIVE HER BACK, OR ELSE—!!" Daki snickered, "Or else what? Hm?"

If you stayed like this any longer, nothing good would come out of it. You made direct eye contact with Eli and Tanjirou, before mouthing to them, 'Stall Her'.

Eli and Tanjirou immediately understood, and Eli was up first, "Oh, you wanna go there? Y'know what.. I'll.. uh.. er.." He blanked for a solid ten seconds, before raising his pointer, "I will.. pee on you."

You bit the inside of your cheek, making it spill blood into your mouth. The irony taste made you want to vomit, but for the sake of the entire mission, you forced back the urge.

Daki shot Eli a revolted face, "EUGH— WHAT!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU HUMANS?! THIS IS WHY I KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!"

Tanjirou called out, "Why do you trample on peoples lives?!" Daki slightly widened her eyes, before clutching her cheek. Tanjirou tried again, "Why don't you know the answer!?"