Fedora Fucker

surprise! double update!

my school announced that there was gonna be a snow day today, so i thought it wouldn't hurt to write another chapter !

*edited as of 5/29/23*

Warning : Swearing , Violence , Blood

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

After countless hours of walking, both you and Tanjirou had finally reached the city of Asakusa. In the horizon, the moon emerged into the sky, complimented by countless stars surrounding it.

Tanjirou tightened his grip on a drowsy Nezuko's hand; he had let her out of the box considering it was nighttime. Bullets of sweat ran down his cheek as he anxiously stared at the lights emitting from the city.

You playfully judged his shoulder, flashing him a smirk, "What's wrong, country bumpkin? Can't handle the big city lights?"

Tanjirou turned to face you, fear stricken in his features, "Don't tell me.. America was like this..!" You snickered, dismissively waving a hand, "Nope! The town I was from was extremely small and uneventful, but there was a city I was a couple of hours away from."

You briefly reminisced about your past life - before it abruptly ended, "My dad, brother and I would travel to it every once in a while." You chuckled to yourself, "One time, a pigeon ended up shitting on my brother's head!"

You shook your head dismissively, before stepping in front of Tanjirou and giving him jazz hands, "Ta-da! Welcome to the big city!" Tanjirou reluctantly pulled up his hood, gulping, "(Y/N), I don't think I like it here- WAH!"

You abruptly grasped Tanjirou's arm, dragging both him and Nezuko into the city.

Upon your entries, you forced the Kamado siblings to watch various street performances, before dragging them to the market area of the city.

As you cruised through the booths, you caught sight of various scrolls of paper. Inwardly, you made a note to make sure to write to Urokodaki soon, 'I should send a letter to Dad soon. Maybe after this arc is over.' 

You bit your lip, 'Oh shit, Muzan Kibubooty is showing up soon—!'

You snickered to yourself at your own joke, 'Muzan Kibubooty! That's a good one.'

After being tortured for long enough, Tanjirou regained control, aimlessly dragging both you and Nezuko around the city.

At one point in time, your collective group ran into a couple making out in an alleyway. Of course, you were practically unfazed by this, however, Tanjirou burst into a panic.

He bowed a complete ninety degrees, shouting at the top of his lungs as his face burned in embarrassment, "W-WE'RE SO SORRY! GOODBYE!"

You stifled your laughter as Tanjirou yanked you and Nezuko away, mumbling underneath his breath, "The outskirts..! Where are the outskirts!?"

You finally let your laughter escape your lips, poking at him as you did so, "Tanjirou—! What was that panic for? You couldn't take the heat, could you!?"

Tanjirou shut his eyes tightly as he cringed, his face turning a bright, red hue, "(Y/N)..!"

『✦』

Upon finally reaching the outskirts of the city, your collective group stumbled across an udon booth.

While Tanjirou went ahead to order the noodles, you made yourself comfortable on a nearby bench, allowing Nezuko to lean on you while Hoshi sat upon her head.