Enter: Boar Bitch

nothing much to announce today !

surprise ! double update !

edited as of 6/17/23

Warning : Swearing , Blood , Violence

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

When Zenitsu had just met you, not even a few hours ago, he was crumpled on the side of the road, desperately begging a woman to marry him.

He thought - no, he knew, that he was inevitably going to die on this mission. That's exactly why he had proposed to the woman.

In the end, he was just scared.

However, once he crossed paths with you and Tanjirou, you each had made him feel hopeful, believe it or not. Especially you — you were caring and funny, yet, at the same time, he heard a sound of guilt and sadness seeping from your heart.

Not to mention, your bloodstream sounded extraordinary as well — he'd never heard something even remotely close to it before, yet he shrugged it off, assuming it was a medical condition.

Now, as he and Shoichi stood in front of you, noticing your puffy, red face, with blood streaming out of your eye sockets and ears - as well as hearing your bones crack with every sudden movement, he grew even more scared. Not of you; what was happening to you.

Did this normally happen to you? Or, were you on the verge of death? Even if he just met you, he considered you a friend. The thought of you dying terrified him.

Gaining the courage to speak, he briefly swallowed, "..(Y/N)-chan..?"

Your head quickly shot up in the direction of his voice, just barely making out the figures of a shaken Zenitsu and Shoichi through your bloodied tears.

Zenitsu reluctantly ran over to you, with Shoichi not too far behind. He crouched down to your level, concern evident on his features, "(Y/N)-chan.. wh-what happened?! Who did this to you..?"

You sniffled, aggressively wiping the blood with your haori sleeves, "I-I.. can't see..! Zenitsu.. there's too much b-blood!" Zenitsu made an attempt to try and help you, but to no avail, the blood kept coming.

Shoichi whimpered in the background, his figure shaking, "I-Is she.. going to be okay..?" After a moment of silence, you forcefully chimed in, "D-Don't worry, Shoichi.. I'll—" A shockwave of pain caused you to let out an agonizing yell, "AGH—!"

As Shoichi let out a gasp, Zenitsu placed a hand on your shoulder, his brows furrowed, "What's happening?! (Y/N)-chan, who did this to you?"

Your sob worsened, "I-I don't know what's happening to me..! This happened before.. but I—!" You took a deep, shaky breath before continuing, "This time.. it's way more.. excruciating..!"

A spell of lightheadedness dawned upon you, following by your vision quickly darkening. After trying to fight the realm of unconsciousness, you couldn't hold on any longer, allowing your body to fall limp within Zenitsu's arms.

『✦』

As you opened your eyes once more, the sight of an all white void greeted you. You immediately shot up from your laid position, noticing you had no injuries; you felt energized.

Your hands made their way up to your hair as you tightly gripped it, "UWAAH! AM I IN THE AFTERLIFE?! HOLY SHIT, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I CAN'T DIE YET!!"

You jumped to your feet, pettily stomping your foot on the ground, "WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE OF THE AFTERLIFE.. YOU BETTER BRING ME BACK, RIGHT NOW!!"