Old Friend

HOLY SHIT TYSM FOR 100 READS???

I CANT THANK U GUYS ENOUGH !!

honestly wasn't expecting this many people to read my story, especially bc i have no clue what the hell im doing most of the time 💀💀

i appreciate all the support !

edited as of 4/22/23

Warning : Swearing , Blood , Violence

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

You each stared at each other with widened eyes and jaws dropped, not moving a single inch - nor making a single sound.

The boy accompanying Eli eyed him, "What the fuck are you doing!? Stop bothering this random girl—"

You suddenly bolted over to Eli, tackling your old friend into a hug. From the sudden weight, you each fell to the ground - but you both didn't care.

Your eyes welled up with tears of relief, "ELI! WHA— WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?! OH MY GOD—!" Eli began to tear up as well, squeezing you tightly, "YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN—?!"

You each burst into laughter, taking in the moment. It had been years since you'd seen each other — you were each in a sheer amount of disbelief.

Tanjirou blinked, awkwardly watching the scene unfold. He was puzzled - just exactly who was this boy? He had also noted that he must've been a foreigner too, considering you each spoke the same language to each other.

He then locked eyes with the ashy grey-brown haired boy. His dark blue eyes narrowed his eyes on Tanjirou suspiciously, before he raised a brow and averted his gaze to you.

The boy then walked up to Eli, placing his hands on his hips and looking down at him, "What the hell are you doing?! You can't just tackle random people like that, dumbass!"

Eli glared at the boy, "SHUT UP, SŌTA! I DIDN'T EVEN TACKLE HER! PLUS, WE'RE HAVING AN EMOTIONAL REUNION, HERE!"

Eli then wheezed, looking at you, "AND YOU—! GET YOUR.." He snickered to himself, "FATASS OFF OF ME! HOW AM I GOING TO BEAT DEMON ASS IF YOU'RE CRUSHING ME TO DEATH?!"

You raised a brow, before pinching his arm in retaliation, "Oh, really? I'm a fatass, now?" Eli yelped in pain, before trying to swat your hand away, "(Y/N)-! Stop it! That hurts— fuck!"

You pinched even harder, smirking at the suffering boy while speaking in a sing-song voice, "Take back what you said, and I'll stop~!"

Tanjirou widened his eyes in a panic, sweatdropping, "E-EH?! (Y/N).. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Sōta, the boy accompanying Eli, snickered into his fist, "Pfft—! He looks so pathetic!"

Eli threw his head back in defeat, "Okay! You're not fat! I swear! Uncle, uncleee!!"

By this point, you had gained attention of the other participants of final selection — and all eyes were on the two of you.

You let go of his arm, before getting off of him. You stood up, dusting yourself off while you chuckled, "Don't think I'd go easy on you.. even if it's been years!"

He shortly stood up after you, sticking his tongue out and pettily turning his head, "Man.. this is how you treat me after, what.. three years? You're unbearable."

You nudged him playfully, "Hey, come on! Don't give me that! We just found out we're both alive, right!" You raised both your hands up rhythmically, "Woo-hoo!"