Mission Impossible-er

FUCK YEAAHH DOUBLE UPDATEE

haven't had one in a while, so i wanted to surprise u guys :)!!

WARNING : Swearing , Blood

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

You sat on your bed in.. denial? Was that it? You weren't too sure.

All you were sure about was that you were inevitably left behind, which was not good whatsoever. Hoshi remained next to you, tilting her head at your sudden drop of mood.

You began to slightly tear up, but wiped your eyes before the tears could fall, muttering under your breath, "Fuck.. Fuck..!!"

You glanced at the empty and neat beds in the room, before letting out a deep breath. You zoned out for god knows how long, until you heard a knock on your door, which snapped you out of your little trance.

You turned your head to the door, "Come in..!" Soon enough, the door slowly creaked open, before Kanao stepped into the room. You perked up, "Hey, Kanao!"

Kanao sent you a small smile in response, "Hello, (Y/N)!" She shut the door behind her, before you patted down a spot next to you on your bed. She looked at you with slightly widened eyes, before you let out a chuckle, "What, you think I'm just gonna let you stand? Come sit down!"

Kanao slightly bit her lip, before reluctantly making her way towards you, sitting down criss crossed on your bed. You sent her a smile, "I'm glad you helped rescue Aoi and Naho from Uzui!! It made me happy to see you help!"

Kanao's face lit up in a bright pink hue in embarrassment, before she managed to squeak out, "I-It was nothing.." You nudged her playfully, "No, you helped out a ton!"

Kanao gaped at you, the still bright pink hue plastered onto her face. She then slowly but surely sent you a wide, genuine smile, "Thank you.. You also helped too.. so thank you for that as well.."

You chirped at her happily, "Thank you!!" You two fell into a comfortable silence, before Kanao piped up, "(Y/N).." You looked at Kanao expectantly, "What's up?"

She nervously fidgeted with her fingers, before squeezing her eyes shut and raising her voice, "I-I'm glad we're friends!!" After a few seconds of silence, she cracked open one of her eyes.

You began to laugh, before enveloping your hands in Kanao's, "I'm even more than glad that we're friends!" You chuckled, lowering your voice, "It gets old being surrounded by boys 90% of the time.."

Kanao softly smiled, "Thank you, for everything." You waved her off, "No, thank YOU!" After a moment, you spoke up once more, "Hey Kanao, can I have your help?"

Kanao raised her brows, "..Yeah, what do you need?" Your expression became determined, "I'm planning on 'escaping' here to go to the Red Light District, and I need your help."

Uzui pointed at the five, "Got it?! I am God! You are trash! First, get that drilled right into your skulls!! If I tell you to become a dog, you become a dog!! You will always humor me by stooping down and imploring me for favors, and do your best to flatter me!!"

He took a deep breath, "I'll say this one more time.. I AM GOD!!" He then finished his mini speech with a pose.

Eli stared at him in disgust, while muttering under his breath, "Yeah uhh.. no thanks. Hard pass." Uzui robotically snapped his head towards Eli, before kicking him in the crotch, "SAY I'M GOD, YOU WEAKLING!"

Sōta held back laughter as Eli let out a yell and fell to his knees, wheezing out, "N-NEVEERRR!!" Uzui grumbled under his breath, "Why you.." Tanjirou abruptly raised his hand, attempting to break the conflict up, "What exactly do you rule over as a god?"