Knee Murderer

finally got the photo to work again ! fuck yea ! take that wattpad! that's not important right now though, because.. *drum roll*

WE REACHED 1K READS AND 100+ VOTES !!
when i tell you that when i saw it i literally ascended.

THANK YOU ALL SOSOSOSOOO MUCH!3)29;$2&

*edited as of 6/20/23*

Warning : Swearing , Blood , Vomit

   ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

After a full month's worth of rest, your collective group finally got the call for the Mount Natagumo mission, and to be blunt, you were scared as hell.

However, that was the least of your worries at the very moment. While the rest of your group was ready to set off, you were still looking for your Nichirin Sword.

You frantically rushed around the room, before you stopped in the middle and gripped your hair in a panic, "AGHH! WHERE THE HELL IS MY SWORD?!"

You scavenged the room, carelessly throwing objects everywhere, which turned the room cluttered. As you did so, Yue squawked in your ear tediously, "CAW, NATAGUMO MOUNTAIN!! CAW!! HURRY, EVERYONE IS WAITING ON YOU!!"

You furrowed your brows as you swatted her away from you, "I'm trying! You're lucky that I'm too busy looking for my sword.. because I would've strangled you already!"

As you rushed, Inosuke's distant voice echoed in the hallway, "WEAKLING, HURRY UP!! YOU'RE TAKING FOREVER!!" You turned your head over your shoulder, "I KNOW, GIVE ME A SECONDD!!"

As Hoshi chirped from your shoulder, you whispered to yourself, frenzied, "Where did I.. put it last..?!" You then paused, before perking up once you realized, "OH, SHIT!"

You scrambled out of the room, before bolting down the hallway. Nearing the end, there stood your collective group, waiting for you.

The three boys perked up at your presence, and Tanjirou waved to you, "(Y/N), are you ready—" However, you merely zipped past them, "SORRY, LOOKING FOR MY SWORD STILL!"

You quickly turned a corner, bumping into the corner of the wall. You stumbled backwards as you yelped, before locking eyes with Hisa. You breathlessly questioned her, "Hisa, remember when you said you cleaned out our room yesterday? Where did you place my sword..?!"

The woman raised a finger to her chin, "I put it at the front, so it would be ready once you departed. I apologize if that was an inconvenience to you."

Fighting back an eye twitch, you shot her a thumbs up, "Thank you! Don't worry about it!" You then turned on your heel, booking it down the hallway once more.

Soon after, the boys came into view once again. Zenitsu was the first to notice, screaming down the hallway as you charged towards them, "(Y/N)-CHAN!! ARE YOU READY, YET?! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE!! WE CAN JUST STAY HERE, AND NEVER FIGHT DEMONS AGAIN!!"

You zoomed past the three boys once more, only this time, you motioned them to follow, "FOLLOW ME!"

Finally, after countless minutes of searching for your sword in a panic, you held it within your hands once more. You let out a relieved sigh, attaching your sheath to your waist, "Finally!!"

You dusted off your skirt, before straightening your hairpin and haori. Soon after, Inosuke and Tanjirou arrived at your side, causing you to confusedly tilt your head, "Wait, where's Zenitsu??"

As if on cue, Zenitsu came crawling outside, breathless. He huffed and puffed as he crawled towards the rest of you, wheezing, "Why— Why are you— All sprinting.. before our— mission?!"