I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore..

CHAPTER TWO HELL YEAH 💪💪

(rewritten as of 6.28.22 :)! )

as i'm writing this, my neighbors dog will not stop barking and it's so fucking annoying ☠️

but hey it's my moms birthday at least so, happy birthday to her 💁

ANYWAYS ! ONTO THE STORY WOOOOO

Japanese = Standard Text
English = Bold

Warnings : Swearing , Blood , Violence

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

As soon as you came to, you were welcomed with the frigid chill of the strong wind. You were far too tired to open your eyes just yet, but either way, you knew you weren't in the forest anymore.

Your mind attempted to recollect the events that occurred before you ended up.. wherever you were. Of course there was the park, then the walk home through the forest, and finally.. the peculiar orb of light.

You finally gathered the strength to open your tired eyes, and as soon as you did, you were greeted with a pile of snow falling directly onto your face.

You let out a muffled yell of alarm as you immediately shot up, before swatting the snow off of you. You called out in a fit of annoyance, "Wh- What the fuck!? This is why I hate the snow!"

You pointed at the snow and instantly began to stomp on it pettily, "Yeah, you hear me!? I hate the snow! I hate it! DIEEE!!" Halfway through your mini tantrum, you soon realized that you were missing something.

You halted your movements entirely.

"OH SHIT WHERE IS ELI!?"

You whipped your head around in an attempt to spot him, but alas, there were no signs of your bubbly and upbeat friend.

One thing you couldn't wrap your head around was that you lived in (y/c), and it never snows in (y/c). You've lived there your whole life, and if it had snowed, it'd definitely be in the single digits. To sum it up, you're beyond confused right now.

You wonder if your dad and (B/N) would be angry if you came home later than expected.

You shifted your vision up to the night sky. In return, the pale yellow moon stared back at you, illuminating the sky. It looked so pretty with the snow slowly falling in front of it.

The more you spent time observing your surroundings, the more panicked you became. Just where the hell were you? How did you get here?

A seething voice broke out through the once so peaceful atmosphere, "Well, what do we have here..? A little girl all by herself? What a perfect opportunity for a meal."

You let out a quiet yelp, before quirking a brow, 'What the fuck..? That was definitely not English..'

You slowly but surely shifted your body to face the voice, only to be met with a creature with light blue skin, a broken orange horn, and deep red eyes.

You widened your eyes, "What the fuck?" You then cleared your throat, "Y'know, I was scared about where I was before, but this is most definitely a dream.."

The more you looked at the creature, the more you noticed that it looked somewhat animated. You shrugged it off, before trying to pinch yourself awake. You let out a small wince in result, "Ow! Goddammit, that hurt!"

Your breath then hitched. If you felt the pinch.. then..

You hesitantly shifted your gaze back up to the creature.