Get That Away From Me!

back again!

again, i apologize for not posting for a few days !

*edited as of 6/28/23*

WARNING : Swearing , Blood, Needles

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Upon Zenitsu's high pitched shrieks, you couldn't help but flinch. As it echoed through the hallway, Aoi exasperatedly sighed, "You've got to be kidding me!" She sped up her footsteps, leading your collective group along.

As she turned into the room, Zenitsu's shrieks grew louder, "DO I HAVE TO DRINK THIS MEDICINE FOR THREE MONTHS?! NOOOOO!! IT'S SO BITTER, IT'S PAINFUL! HOW DOES THIS SHIT CURE MY ARMS AND LEGS?!"

As the butterfly triplets looked around nervously at each other, Kiyo attempted to usher Zenitsu down, "Please.. uh, be quiet..!" Zenitsu's sobs worsened, "SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME BETTER!"

You readjusted your figure upon the kakushi's back to get more comfortable, before shouting over to Zenitsu, "ZENITSU!! YOU'RE OKAY!"

The blonde snapped his head towards you, his expression relieved, "(Y/N)-CHAN!! YOU'RE NOT DEAAADD!!" Zenitsu jumped out of the bed, before attempting to make a beeline your way.

Despite this, Aoi bolted forwards, slamming Zenitsu back into the mattress, "WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP?! I'VE EXPLAINED THIS MANY TIMES ALREADY!! I'LL TIE YOU TO YOUR BED IF YOU DON'T KNOCK IT OFF!!"

Zenitsu let out a whimper as he cowered under Aoi's looming figure. He slivered into his mattress before concealing himself with his blankets, causing Eli to disappointedly deadpan, "Do they just let anyone become demon slayers these days? Because.. how the hell is this dude a demon slayer?"

Zenitsu twitched his eye, launching himself from under his covers, "YOU, SHUT UP!! YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!! I'M FORCED TO DRINK THIS DISGUSTING MEDICINE EVERY DAY!! IT'S TORTUREEE!!"

Tanjirou furrowed his brows, calling to Zenitsu, "Zenitsu!! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?! You went into the mountains and ended up here!!" Zenitsu sniffled, "Ta-Tanjirou.. (Y-Y/N).."

Zenitsu pounced onto each of you, dragging your legs down as he cried, "WAAHH!! TANJIROU! (Y/N)!! HEAR ME OUT, OKAY?! I GOT STABBED BY THIS STINKY SPIDER.. SO I WAS IN A LOT OF PAIN DUE TO THE POISON!! THIS GIRL KEEPS NAGGING ME AND SCOLDING ME AND IT SUCKS SO MUCH!! I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE BOTH ALIVE!!"

As you opened your mouth to answer, Sōta had beat you to it, "WOULD YOU SHUT UP, ZENITSU?! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP..!" Eli perked up, "EH?! SŌTA!?"

Sōta slowly sat up, narrowing his eyes on both you and Tanjirou, "(Y/N), Tanjirou! I'm so glad you're okay! I was so worried..!" He then turned to Eli, seething angrily, "YOU..! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME WITH THE DERANGED BOAR?!"

Eli recoiled, before defensively spitting back, "NOT MY FAULT THE DEMON LAUNCHED ME AWAY!! BESIDES, YOU GOT OUT ALIVE.. SO IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER!!"

An irk mark appeared on Sōta's forehead, "I SPRAINED MY LEG, DIPSHIT! NOT TO MENTION, I GOT A CONCUSSION TOO!! I'M SUFFERING!!" Eli stuck out his tongue, "YOU'LL BE FINE! GET OVER IT!"

Tanjirou chimed in, cutting them off, "Wait—! Speaking of Inosuke.. where is he? Also.. what about Murata-san?" Zenitsu peeled himself off of the kakushi, quirking a brow, "I dunno who Murata is, but Inosuke is right next to you.."

Both you and Tanjirou furrowed your brows, turning to the side to meet an eerily silent Inosuke. You widened your eyes, "YOU WERE HERE?! INOSUKE! YOU'RE OKAY!!" Tanjirou mimicked your expression, "EH?! HE'S REALLY JUST  THERE?! I DIDN'T NOTICE!"