WHAT THE HEL- Wait Nvm It's Only A Chipmunk

wrote this chapter even though i'm supposed to be folding clothes ☠️

not much to say this time, so let's get right into it 💪

(edited as of 7.12.22)

Warning : Swearing

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Before you knew it, six months had flown by since you found yourself stuck in this fictional world. Other than the fact that you had become homesick, it wasn't too bad.

Well, and of course, learning Japanese was another annoying part of it.

Urokodaki had let you stay with him, and while you became closer with him, you'd also have to sit through his long and boring Japanese language lessons.

You had only gotten the hang of Japanese recently, and even still, it wasn't perfect. Part of you wondered how Urokodaki put up with you while he taught you. But in the end, it was worth it.

Additionally, every now and then as a treat, Urokodaki takes you along with him to town and help with errands, and it felt good to at least communicate with the outside world.

The night after he saved you, he had to explain everything about demons to you, to which you already knew. Because you already knew, you were forced to listen to him lecture for about demons for long, grueling hours.

While he did so, part of you wished you were in algebra class instead of listening to him fill you in, and that said a lot by itself considering you despised algebra.

You had asked him somewhere along the line to train you, but he had completely ignored you. But you being the stubborn person you were, kept trying, even if he said no everytime.

Since he rejected your offers, you took it upon yourself to train by yourself once he went to town for errands.

Once you knew he was out of sight, you snuck up into the mountains to begin training. It was quite chilly out, but luckily he lent you a haori to wear over some other clothes he lent you.

Once you came across the small clearing you normally went to, you laid down, enjoying the cool breeze that came by every now and then.

As you observed the clear blue sky that was slightly obscured by the trees, you let your mind slightly wander, 'I wonder how (B/N) and Dad reacted to me going missing..'

You bit your lip, 'Are they even worried about me..? Surely they must be.' You then raised your hand up to block the sun, 'What about Eli? I wonder what life is like for him without me..'

You let out an exasperated sigh, your entire mods deflating like a popped balloon, "Mom, if you're out there watching over me, what should I do?"

A slight frown crept onto your face as you thought about your belated mother. Frankly, you'd give anything in the world to see her right now.

You shook your head vigorously as you abruptly sat up, before slapping both your hands on your cheeks aggressively, "Shut the hell up, (Y/N)! You'll be fine! Stop thinking like it's the end of the world!"

You continued to lecture yourself, "Somehow, after you save everyone.. you'll make it back home! Yeah.. you'll find out a way!"

One thing that kept you going was Eli's and (B/N)'s voice in the back of your mind. It sounded silly, but you imagined Eli or (B/N) scolding you every time you felt unmotivated.

You clicked your tongue, inwardly scolding yourself, "If you want to be useful to the Kamado's when they arrive, you gotta train while you can!"