Broken Record

hihihi! another chapter wooo!

exciting news for the future:)!!

instead of actually writing this chapter a few days earlier (whoopsies)

i have the next side mission all planned out! every single event that happens is all written down!

i'm getting ahead of myself, lmaoo.. i still need to finish the red light district arc but i'm just so excited for the next side mission pfft

the only hint i'm giving rn is this : island , and tons of lore 💪

anywayyyss, back to the red light district :D

WARNING : Swearing, Violence, Blood

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

You gasped lightly upon Tanjirou's entrance, to which you completely forgot about. You waved to him enthusiastically while chirping out, "Tannjirroouu!! Heelllllloooooo!!"

Everyone in the vicinity deadpanned at your lighthearted and upbeat greeting. Uzui then muttered under his breath, "This girl is the most moronic slayer I've ever met. She's more idiotic than I thought."

Eli clicked his tongue while he deadpanned, speaking in a monotone voice, "Can't believe I'm saying this, but for once, I agree with you.."

As Eli and Uzui were talking smack about you, it completely fell silent to your ears. You were too focused on Tanjirou's bloodied and shaking figure.

You furrowed your brows as your sudden upbeat attitude slowly deflated. He was most definitely not this beaten up in the original manga and anime, and you couldn't help but feel guilty for changing the storyline because of it.

Gyutaros voice finally snapped you out of your thoughts, "Some of your weak underlings just came, but there won't be a happy ending for you in the future, maaan. You're all gonna die, so don't go all sparkly eyes on me, maaan."

Uzui stepped forwards, a large smile plastered across his face as veins bulged from his hairline, "We will win. We are demon slayers."

Daki yelled out in a fit of rage, "NO, YOU CAN'T! THAT PILLAR, YOUR LAST RAY OF HOPE, WILL DIE FROM POISON!" Upon that, everybody but you and Eli whipped their heads towards Uzui in disbelief.

Uzui laughed out, his manic smile growing wider as more veins bulged out, "WE'LL WIN EASILY, YOU DAMN WEAKLINGS! DON'T LOOK DOWN ON HUMANS! THERE MAY BE POISON RUNNING THROUGH MY BODY, BUT I'M RUNNING HIGH!!"

He then jabbed a thumb towards you, "BESIDES, YOUR POISON IS SHITTY IF IT CAN'T AFFECT A MERE KANOE! WHAT A JOKE!"

He then gripped his swords tighter, "THESE SIX TEENS ARE MY PRIZED SUCCESSORS. THEY WON'T RUN AWAY, THEY'VE GOT GUTS!"

Inosuke pumped his fists in the air intensely as he cheered, "FUAHAHAHAH!! HELL YEAH!! YOU TELL 'EM!!" You let out a laugh, before joining in, "THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!! FUCK YEAH!!"

Sōta sweatdropped as he weakly pumped a fist into the air, "You idiots are provoking the demons..." He then slightly smiled as he playfully rolled his eyes, "..but.. yeaaahh!!"

Eli snickered, before placing his hands on his hips triumphantly, "FUCK YEAH! WE'RE GONNA BEAT YOUR ASSES SO HARD, YOU'RE GONNA WISH YOU NEVER CAME ACROSS OUR PATHS!!"