Cancelled Sabito On Twitter

i was rewatching demon slayer today with my friends bc i recently introduced them to it and they started sobbing at the natagumo mountain arc, and i was just sitting there, already knowing what was going to happen LMFAAOO

(EDITED AS OF 4/6/23)

Warning : Swearing

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

The upcoming months had flown by in a blur, and before you knew it, five months had passed - meaning that Tanjirou was finally joining you in training with Sabito and Makomo.

You loved how you were finally not training by yourself, but was now accompanied by him. He's not only your best friend, but your boyfriend after all. Nonetheless, you couldn't help but feel discouraged.

You'd been training with Sabito & Makomo for practically a half a year now, yet you're practically the same skill level as Tanjirou, despite your separate trainings. You bit back your pitying thoughts, trying to not let jealously get to you, but either way, the feeling wouldn't leave you alone.

Currently, both you and Tanjirou were taking turns sparring with Sabito. Whilst Tanjirou sparred, you watched from afar, perched against a trunk of a tree. Hoshi was perched on your shoulder, while Makomo was sitting next to you, her eyes relaxed.

You clapped and cheered as the spar between Tanjirou and Sabito continued, "GET HIM TANJIROU! YOU GOT THIS! BEAT HIS ASS!"

You yelled the last part in English, not daring to say it in a language Sabito would understand. He'd be out to get you in the future; it was practically a death wish.

Tanjirou blocked Sabito's offense, making you cheer even louder, "YEAH! THAT'S IT! TEACH HIM A LESSON— yikes!" After boasting way too early, Sabito had swept Tanjirou's leg, before making him barrel into a tree.

You cringed, sucking your teeth in as you whispered to Makomo, "Do you think I celebrated too early-?" The girl let out a small giggle, whispering back, "Maybe just a bit!"

You sighed, jumping onto your feet and jogging over to Tanjirou. You hovered his body, extending a hand to help him up, "You okay? Sorry, I got carried away with cheering.."

The boy in question's calloused hands interlocked yours as you pulled him up. You then lightened your tone, "You probably lasted longer than I could've!"

Tanjirou dryly chuckled, wincing as he rubbed his back in pain, "No, I loved your cheering, (Y/N). Thank you!" He added, "I'll be okay.. I think.."

You then let out a snicker, "Now that you're okay, can we admit how it was sorta funny how it happened so suddenly?"

Tanjirou merely blinked at you, his mouth hanging open.

You covered your mouth with your fist, "I'm sorry!! Please forgive m-"

Sabito's voice intercepted you - and for the better. He saved you in the moment, "Hey! Don't just stand there, face me like a man!"

You allowed Hoshi to scamper onto Tanjirou's shoulder as you gulped, "Wish me luck..! I'll definitely need it." You then whispered, "Sabito's scary!"

Tanjirou chuckled, "You'll be okay.. just focus. I'll be cheering for you!"

You released Tanjirous hand, before slowly making your way towards the salmon-haired boy, "Sabito, don't go easy on me! But.. please do if you feel the need to!"

Sabito shook his head, exasperatedly sighing, "The more you say that, the harder I'll make it. You're just asking for me to kill you at this point!"

You unsheathed your sword, taking your stance, "Hey! You don't want to kill little old me! What would you do without me, after all?"