Heart to Heart

uhhhhwhhwjfbwme hi

happy halloween, happy thanksgiving, merry christmas, happy new year?? holyyyy it's been four months im so sorry😭

please read a/n at the end (not bad i swear LMAOO)

WARNING: Swearing

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

You took long yet shallow breaths as you tried to calm yourself down as best you could. However, with all of your emotions on high, it was more than difficult — it seemed impossible.

You sniffled, before looking down at your clenched fists, "I just don't want to let anybody down.." You wiped a tear from your cheek, "I just want to get my life back."

You then trailed your eyes back up to Zenitsu, you stared at you with a frown and furrowed brows, "Is that too much to ask for..?"

Zenitsu spoke not much louder than a whisper, "No.. of course it isn't." He gently placed his hand on your wrist, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything that's happening."

He let out a light sigh, his frown growing deeper, "You don't need to prove yourself to anyone.. and you're not letting anybody down." He turned to face you, "But.. you really have to stop carrying your burdens all by yourself.."

He weakly smiled, "We're friends.. right? Friends are supposed to be there for each other.. okay?" He then averted his gaze to the floor, "You can't control everything that's bothering you.. like your brother, and your.. blood.. but the very least you can do is to process your feelings healthily.."

He pointed to himself, "So.. I'll be here to listen. No matter what. And.. you can tell me if you want me to keep anything a secret." A slight smile grew onto your face, "Us crybabies gotta be there for eachother after all.."

You then looked down at Hoshi, who sat in your lap, "But even so.. I don't think I'll ever get over the stuff I'm handling.." You chuckled to yourself, "I think.. no matter what I do.. my burdens will loom over and affect me in some way."

"That doesn't make me weak.. does it?"

Zenitsu answered without any hesitation, "No, of course not..!" He looked right into your (e/c) eyes, "You're the strongest person I've ever met, actually.."

You furrowed your brows, "I can't even perform proper techniques.. you've gotta be blind, Zenitsu.." Zenitsu pointed to himself, "I can only do one form of my technique.. do you think that I'm weak?"

"Well.. no.. obviously."

He snapped his fingers, "I disagree.. but exactly." He hummed, "You said you wanted to live life, right?" You nodded, "More than anything, actually.."

He raised his index finger to point at you, "Then, if you spend the rest of your life worrying about all of your burdens, would you even be living life at all?"

You ever so slightly widened your eyes, leaving your mouth open a bit as well, "I.. well.." The yellow haired boy lowered his finger, "I think you can answer that question for yourself."

He continued, "Life isn't gonna be perfect.. especially because we're in this god awful occupation.." You slightly giggled at his sarcasm as he went on, "..but for whatever happens.. me.. and the rest of the group.. will be here, every step of the way."