Training Dummy

man finals r kicking my ass 😭
fighting for my life fr </3

anyways,, hi!!

WARNING : Swearing, Blood

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

You were relieved to finally do as you pleased — you didn't have to be locked up in your room anymore. However, you somewhat missed Akio, even if all you did was bother the poor man.

Negatives aside, you were able to come and go to your friend's room as you pleased, so you weren't necessarily alone anymore.

Another two weeks had passed since you were freed, and it was finally time to start getting back into shape; to inevitably train.

For the first time since Urokodaki's, you were dreading training. Even though you had been stressed out about the timeline, you enjoyed taking a couple of weeks to yourself - even if you didn't do anything productive.

You had requested Aoi to give you your sword, and after swearing to her you wouldn't overwork yourself, she had given in.

You were currently stationed outside - near the back of the estate. Hoshi sat on a nearby rock, simply eating seeds and watching you train.

You turned to the chipmunk, lifting your sword as if it were a weight, "This should be easy, right? I mean.. it has been a month since I touched my sword.. but that doesn't matter! I'll get the hang of it.."

You lost your grip on your sword, causing you to juggle it, trying to keep it from hitting the ground. Despite your efforts, and after it whizzed by your face - only centimeters from slicing you in half - it nailed itself into the ground.

You seethed through your teeth, "..probably."

You swooped downwards, snatching it back up and letting out a small sigh through your nose, "Just gotta go back to the basics... again."

After countless minutes of swinging your sword vertically and horizontally, you were nearing the end of your reps, "..498,"

You were surprisingly not even close to breaking a sweat, "..499," You raised your sword directly overhead, bringing it down with all your might, "..500!"

You placed a hand on your hip triumphantly, turning to Hoshi - pointlessly boasting to her, "I still got it! What was that, five - ten minutes? Easy peasy!"

You then took your hairpin, which rested in your pocket, before putting it fully upwards into a ponytail. Multiple strands of your hair fell out in the sides - but you didn't care enough to fix it.

Next, you sheathed your sword, setting it down next to Hoshi's rock. You cracked your neck, before stretching your ligaments.

You then lightly slapped your cheeks together, "Alright! Twenty laps around the entire estate!" As much as you hated running, you knew you had work to do on your stamina.

After taking a deep breath, you began your mini-marathon, making sure to pace yourself in the beginning. Tens of minutes passed, and about halfway through your desired goal, you whizzed by Kiyo, Naho, and Sumi.