Oogies!

chapter 100!! holy shit that seems crazy

massive thanks to every single one of u who've been following this story for 2+ years, (even when my writing was actual dogshit) HAHA

love you all mwah

WARNING : Swearing, Violence

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

You awoke infrequently early the next morning, where you were greeted with the company of a raging headache.

The lingering smell of rain wafted in through the cracked window of the quaint room you'd stayed in with your friends, offering little solace to how you felt.

Warmth seeped into your clothes, and it was only then that you realized that you were curled up next to Tanjirou.

As well as Hoshi, who nestled in between your heads.

You could've sworn you could feel your heart beat faster, along with your cheeks feeling somewhat warmer.

You gave yourself little time to admire his soft features—the relaxation that spread across his slumbering expression.

It was only then when you recalled the events of last night, did you inconspicuously slide out of his grasp—which was surprisingly tight. His calloused hand wrapped itself around your waist, leaving a sensation of ease.

It was only after a few minutes of slowly and gradually wriggling, did you inevitably free yourself.

Ever so slowly, you stood to your feet, silently brushing yourself off. Scanning the room, you caught sight of Eli, who, unlike Tanjirou, had sprawled himself out across his futon.

His chocolate tufts of hair remained tousled, his mouth completely widened as he released an obnoxious snore.

An amused exhale slips past your lips, your muscles softening.

All you could think of, was how the hell could someone look so gross while sleeping? It seemed as if Eli could be the only one who could pull off such a feat.

Though, your memory flickered back to Inosuke, who in fact, could join Eli in the matter.

You tip-toed around the messy floor, paying close attention to where your feet landed—careful not to alert the sleeping boys.

You stalked your way out of the room, ensuring to close the door gently in your stead. As you headed for the exit of the estate you resided in, you politely greeted the hyotokko-masked civilians.

As you finally met the outside world, your sandal squelched against the soft, muddied earth. You'd decided to go on a walk; gather your thoughts, and clear your head. You owed that to yourself, at the very least.

Thinking upon your dream last night, you most definitely knew one thing for sure: it was real. You couldn't provide any evidence as to why you thought so.

You could just... feel it. You had a gnawing gut feeling that you couldn't ignore.

You wandered into the thick foliage of the forest, your hands grasped behind your back as you mindlessly wandered.