You Threatened.. Muzan Kibutsuji?

the (not so) big chapter 30 !

thank you all so much for the love & support on this book, i've gotten a few supportive comments, and i've never been happier!

*edited as of 6/25/23*

WARNING : Swearing , Blood

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Sanemi's blade abruptly halted mere inches away from your face. You then let out a breath you didn't even realize you held, "Holy shit..! Saved by the bell- wait, no.. saved by the.. creepy twins..?"

All the hashira and kakushi crouched down onto one knee, which left you and your companions looking around confusedly. Ubayashiki cleared his throat, "Good morning, everybody. We have some very nice weather today.. is the sky blue?"

Eli furrowed his brows, "Uh— why wouldn't it be? I mean, seriously.. just look up, man." Obanai instantly slammed Eli's head into the rocks, hissing at him furiously, "Shut the fuck up! You're absolute scum to disrespect Oyakata-sama."

As you visibly cringed at the scene, Ubayashiki continued nonetheless, "Our members have gathered for a pillar meeting that we hold every six months as usual. I find this pleasurable."

Despite your dad from the modern era teaching you proper manners — for example: not to stare at people, you couldn't bring your eyes to unglue themselves from Ubayashiki.

Sanemi quickly noticed your staring, immediately slamming your head downwards. You muttered under your breath, "Woah, someone sure is friendly.."

Glimpsing to your friends, you found Tanjirou and Eli in your very same position. Tanjirou being held down by Obanai, while Eli was held down by Uzui.

Sanemi cleared his throat before speaking, "We find it most honorable to be in your presence, Oyakata-sama. We eagerly pray for much happiness upon you." Ubayashiki softly smiled, nodding, "Thank you, Sanemi."

Mitsuri cupped her cheeks with her hand, whispering to herself, "Kyaa-! I wanted to say that, and greet Oyakata-sama! Why didn't I say that sooner..?!"

Sanemi continued, "Let me humbly say, there are a few slayers present in the meeting by the name of Tanjirou Kamado, Hugh Jass, and (Y/N) (L/N), who have brought a demon. I would like to explain the scenario, so may you allow me?"

You deadpanned at the elder Shinazugawa brother, 'Does this bitch have mood swings, or something??'

Ubayashiki closed his eyes, softly smiling once more, "I see. I have given my approval for Tanjirou, Nezuko, Hugh and (Y/N). So I want everyone here to accept these terms."

All of the hashiras perked up, each and every one having a mixed reaction. Gyomei started to pray once more with tears in his eyes, "Ahh.. even though Oyakata-sama wishes to do so.. I am reluctant to give consent.."

Uzui pointed a thumb to his chest with a blank face, "I also flamboyantly oppose this. I can never accept demon hunters who brought a demon along." Eli twitched his eye in annoyance, mumbling under his breath, "How do you flamboyantly oppose something?! That makes no fucking sense..!"

Uzui put more pressure onto Eli, "I can hear you. I have a keen sense of hearing." A few small cracks were heard, and Eli immediately pleaded, "OKAY, OKAY!! I'M SORRY!!"

Mitsuri clasped her hands together, a bright smile gracing her features, "I will abide with all your accordances, Oyakata-sama!!" Muichiro looked to face the other hashiras in a daze, "Either way is fine for me.. I'll end up forgetting right away, so.."