Life Without You

guess who's alive !!

hell yeah !

i want to thank u all for ur patience, i literally love u all so much <3

WARNING : Swearing

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Theo (L/N) had lived his life with many regrets.

He regretted how he let his wife die, despite trying to save her. He also regretted how angry he had become over the years, mostly at himself.

But the one thing he regretted most?

He never got to say goodbye to his only children, (Y/N) and (B/N).

It had been about 3 years since the two of you miraculously disappeared. And approximately a month or so after Theo was able to see you once more.

Since then, the house he lives in became practically empty. The once bustling hallways, chaotic kitchen, and noisy rooms you and (B/N) occupied became ghostly.

The mornings before school, where (B/N)
would already be walking out the door while you were just dashing down the stairs to get ready, your hair still being a tangled mess and you crying in a panic, were now replaced by the sound of silence.

Occasionally, the sound of the air conditioning filled the silence. But it wasn't comforting whatsoever.

He was living in a house fit for a happy family, one which could have dinner together every night, one which could go on family vacations, one which could talk about their days together.

In conclusion? He was all alone. And he had nobody to blame, not even himself.

The only object he had to remember the two of you was a mere picture that (B/N) had framed in the hallway. That was it.

Even after the two of you disappeared, he still occasionally kept in contact with your best friend's parents, Miguel and Evelyn Lopez. Other than his coworkers, they were all he had. But even then, he barely talked to them.

He still kept his job throughout the 3 lonely years. He worked as a mechanic in a nearby service shop. It was only a 20 minute drive, so it wasn't too bad.

He remembered the day his twin children disappeared. It's a day that'll haunt him for as long as he lives.

Your voice echoed from (B/N)'s phone speaker, "Okay okay I heard you, I was hanging out at the park with Eli. I'll be back in about twenty minutes, so tell Dad not to worry."

(B/N) huffed his cheeks out, "THAT'S WHAT I FUCKING THOUGHT." With that, he aggressively hung up the phone.

He turned to Theo while crossing his arms, "(Y/N) said she was hanging out at the park with Eli and lost track of time.. she said she'll be home in twenty minutes or so, and told me to tell you not to worry.."

Theo nodded his head, speaking in a gruff voice, "As long as she's home soon. Also, watch your language!" He then ran a hand through his wavy brunette hair, "That girl really needs to work on her time management.."

(B/N) joined Theo on the couch, sitting next to him, "She's a dumbass!" Theo sent him a side glance, "Language." (B/N) rolled his eyes, "Sorry. What's for dinner?"

Theo picked up the T.V remote, changing the channel to the evening football game, "Hm. There should be some frozen pizzas in the freezer."

(B/N) let out a small, exasperated sigh, "Whaaat?? Frozen pizzas agaaainn? I never thought I'd say this, but I'm getting tired of DiGiorno pizza.." Theo leaned back, "Sorry, champ. I'll go get groceries tomorrow."