Flashy Lights

heyheyhey !!

quick lil announcement

i thought that whenever i changed povs, that there was a small space between each text.. but as i reread my chapters, i noticed there wasn't💀

so if for any reason whatsoever that i switch povs, it'll be signaled with :『✦』

WARNING: Swearing

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

As you trekked to the Red Light District, you soon found out that it would be a little more difficult than you originally thought.

You groaned, "Yueee.. how much longer until we get thereee??" Yue squawked in response, "FOLLOW ME!! CAAWW!!"

Your eye twitched in annoyance, "WE SHOULD'VE GOTTEN THERE BY NOWW!! WHERE EVEN ARE WE?!"

You looked around, scanning your surroundings. You seemed to be in the middle of a dirt path, surrounded by a wide, open field. In the distance, it looked as if there was a forest.

Yue rested herself on your shoulder, looking to the dirt ground dejectedly, "Caw.. I don't know.." Your eyes practically bulged out of your sockets at that point, "WHA- WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?!"

You looked at Hoshi on your other shoulder, before looking straight ahead, "YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING MEEEE!!"

You pettily kicked a nearby pebble, grumbling to yourself, "Stupid Uzui.. and stupid everyone for leaving me behind. Maybe if they weren't being such JERKS.." You raised your voice, "..I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS GODDAMN SITUATTIONNNN!!"

You took out some onigiri that Kanao had gave you from your pocket, before taking a gigantic bite out of it. As you munched on it, you continued to complain, "Stupid blood. Stupid fictional world. Stupid.. (B/N)."

You gazed up at the sky, making a mental note that the moon was almost directly straight above you, meaning that it was almost midnight.

You looked back in front of you as you walked, taking another bite of your one and only onigiri, "Stupid. This is stupid. Stupid Muzan. Stupid Akari. Stupid everyone."

Once you finished your onigiri, your stomach started to growl, still not satisfied of its hunger. You let out a sigh, "Come ooonnn.. why meeee.."

A cool gust of wind blew your haori around, causing you to shiver. You hugged your arms around yourself as Yue and Hoshi curled up against your neck.

You had finally hit your breaking point, making you let out a loud yell, "GREAAAT!! THIS IS AMAZING! THIS CAN'T GET ANY WORSE, CAN IT?! YOU KNOW WHAT, COME ON UNIVERSE!! THROW ANOTHER SHITTY SOMETHING AT ME!! I'VE ALREADY TAKEN ENOUGH AT THIS POOIIINNNTTT!!"

As if it were on cue, it started to downpour. Each raindrop hit the ground, making a heavy pitter patter. The rain immediately drenched you, Hoshi and Yue.

You deadpanned, "Fuck you, universe."

『✦』

Eli, Tanjirou, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Sōta were following Uzui around the Red Light District. Only, there was a slight difference.

They were all 'disguised' as girls. And by 'disguised', it means that Uzui slapped a bunch of makeup on their faces, tied their hair up with bows, handed them kimonos, then called it a day.

Additionally, Uzui had changed each and every one of their names.

Tanjirou was now Sumiko, Zenitsu was now Zeniko, Inosuke was now Inoko, Eli was now Haruko, and finally, Sōta was now Sonoko.