Chapter 1

The sunlight shone into the room through the gaps in the windows, leaving a few narrow bright spots on the floor, and the curtains. Half of the dark gray quilt fell to the ground, the other half rose high, outlining a silhouette lying on the side.

The air conditioner is continuously delivering cold air, and the school uniforms folded together at random are placed on the bedside table.

There was a little mess in the neat room.

A slender white ankle protruded from under the quilt.

The owner of that foot kicked the quilt impatiently and asked vaguely, "What time is it?"

Ye Cheng's head was filled with the pain from the hangover, his whole body was filled with a feeling of overindulgence.

Last night, Lu Xiao was so drunk that he was tossed hard, from downstairs all the way to the bedroom. He was pressed against the window extremely badly.

Yesterday was the 70th birthday of the old man of the Lu family. Almost half of the elites in the industry went to the old house to celebrate his birthday. As Lu's vice president, Ye Cheng went to several branches to distribute red envelopes and invitations, thus he was busy for several days without touching the ground.

In the evening, the old man drank too much. He held his granddaughter-in-law and did not let go, complaining with snot and tears.

Lu Xiao's parents were not there, only the uncle and the second uncle was there, both were stopped by everyone in the lobby to drink.

The old man took Ye Cheng to the study. He touched his University A graduation certificate, which was placed on the family album cabinet, with tears in his eyes, and sighed drunkenly.
"Xiao Ye, the biggest regret in my life is that I didn't see that bastard get into a good university."

Ye Cheng had heard him say this a hundred times or fifty times. He took care of the diamond-encrusted watch, and his expression was extremely calm: "Today is your big day, don't think about it."

The old man's face was wrinkled: "Our family can manage to afford a prodigal child who did not study but I'm still angry! If only he met you sooner, he wouldn't be making trouble with his father. as it is now."

It's not necessary.

Ye Cheng raised his eyebrows calmly.

With Lu Xiao's stubborn nature, even if he were to go back in time and let him go to high school again, he might not be able to get into college.

But when it comes to doing business and making connections, he still has skills.
It can only be said that everyone has their own strengths.

He moved his lips and was about to coax the old man.

Suddenly the old man grabbed his hand and said, "Xiao Ye, that kid used to be a messy guy. He was dating some people who were not good for him, so do not get upset with him because of this. I've seen his little girlfriends, none of them are decent ..."

Ye Cheng's movements froze, and his face turned cold.

Good guy, it's no wonder that Lu Xiao never talked about his high school affairs, and if he didn't talk about it, he lied to him.

After coming downstairs, Ye Cheng started drinking cup after cup. Lu Xiao stretched out his hand to block him from the first cup, only to be slapped on the back of his hand.

The eldest uncle and second uncle gloated over the misfortune, watching the fun with a goblet.

He was aggrieved for two seconds, and then tried again to stop the wine.