Chapter 66

Ye Cheng didn't know how to describe the feeling at the moment. It was like being bitten by a puppy who was just full term but thought he was the best in the world. The puppy did not dare to exert force, and the bitten place was not painful, but numb, accompanied by a heart-wrenching itch.

He licked his lips and pressed down Lu Xiao's hand holding the phone.

Hooked his index finger at him, lowered his voice and said, "Come here."

Lu Xiao stared at him fiercely and said, "Why?"

"Bow your head," Ye Cheng said.

The other party was unmoved, and he was still thinking about how to get him to promise himself.

Ye Cheng quickly lost patience, and simply raised his hand and grabbed the collar of his school uniform, pulling him over.

Lu Xiao thought he was going to do something, didn't he think, why did his temper become so violent? !

The next second, cool soft lips pressed against the corner of his mouth.

Ye Cheng had just drank water before she came out, and her lips had a hint of coldness, like a newly plucked rose petal covered with dewdrops in the early morning. He rubbed his angular lips as if he had no idea, and then sucked lightly on the edge.

casual.

Reckless.

Lu Xiao's head exploded with a hum, and his face quickly flushed red.

Ye Cheng slowly let go of his collar. Damn, this reaction is so cute.

Every time he raided him, he would be so helpless and flustered.

Lu Xiao's breathing was a little short, he touched the corner of his mouth subconsciously, and said embarrassingly: "You... don't try to change the subject, don't think that with this kind of trick you can... muddle through, I... won't fall for you. !"

He was confused and couldn't speak clearly.

Ye Cheng said lightly, "I didn't want to get away with it, I just wanted to kiss you."

Lu Xiao: "..."

His face turned even redder, comparable to the big lobster on the weekend table.

Ye Cheng stood on tiptoe, leaned close to his ear and said clearly, "I like you a little more every day, and there is no one in my heart except you. As long as you are obedient, I will always be nice to you, listen. Are you clear?" There was a

sigh of relief in the ear, and the clear voice carried a somewhat seductive smile.

Lu Xiao swallowed and stammered: "Clear, clear."

Ye Cheng returned to the place and asked, "Is there still trouble?"

"...No more trouble."

"Good." Ye Cheng He took out the necklace from his pocket and shook it in front of him twice, "A present for you."

Lu Xiao's eyes were straight.

Ye Cheng separated the two necklaces, put one of them in his palm, and said, "If it's inconvenient to wear a ring, you can use this to hang it around your neck."

He pointed to his chest, curled his lips, and said,

"This is the place closest to the heart."

Lu Xiao's expression changed in an instant, Ye Cheng was startled, and thought that he wouldn't cry, maybe not...

Fortunately, Lu Xiao didn't cry, he was very strong.

He just thinks he's an asshole.

Ye Cheng said that he liked him more every day, kissed him, and gave him a necklace. And he was actually angry for a day, and he was so unreasonable, the more he thought about it, the more unreasonable it became!