Chapter 78

Xu Chao is the youngest teacher in the third year of senior high school. Compared with other teachers who have sent away batch after batch of students, this is the second senior year he has brought. Of course, the first class was incomparable to them. The whole class was skipping classes except for puppy love. No one cared whether they could go to college or not, so he didn't catch the students' grades and discipline.

This year is different, from the grade director to the principal, they all pay more attention than before.

Judging from his one-year experience in catching puppy love, he always felt that the relationship between Ye Cheng and Lu Xiao was strange, especially the kind of post that was posted last time, which made people more suspicious.

When Xu Chao treats the parents of female students, he usually does not call them to the office alone, but chooses to stroll and chat in the school.

He and Meng Li walked out of the teaching building and saw a man and a woman sticking together.

The two were from the next class. After seeing Xu Chao, they quickly separated, and pretended that nothing had happened.

Xu Chao shook his head, hating iron and saying, "When is this time, there is still time to talk about love here."

Meng Li said with a light smile: "You only have the urge to fall in love when you are young, and when we are at our age, Whatever you do, you have to look ahead."

"That's the truth, but enlightened parents like you are rare." Xu Chao pointedly said.

Meng Li looked at him sternly and asked, "Why didn't you talk about those two children just now, teacher?"

Xu Chao said, "Those two students are not in our class. I will remind their head teacher tomorrow."

Meng Li Li asked thoughtfully: "Then what will their head teacher do? Will they ask the parents to come and record the demerit?"

Xu Chao explained: "Generally speaking, this kind of thing must be asked by the parents. If the circumstances are serious, they will be demerited or persuaded to quit."

"In this way, they will be willing to study hard?" Meng Li sneered and blurted out.

Xu Chao's face was a little unsightly.

She immediately said apologetically, "I'm sorry, I'm not questioning your handling methods, but I have experienced such a thing myself."

"Oh?" Xu Chao was slightly surprised.

Meng Li recalled: "When I was in high school, I liked a boy in my class. After being discovered by my head teacher, I read the love letter I wrote to him in front of the whole class and asked my parents to take me home from school. Of course, the teacher's original intention is for the good of the students. It is undeniable that he definitely doesn't want me to go home."

Her tone was calm and natural, as if she was chatting with friends.

Xu Chao rarely listened to his parents telling his stories, and became a little interested: "Then what?"

Meng Li smiled kindly, "Then I dropped out."

Xu Chao: "...Ah?"

Meng Li said meaningfully : "I admit that I had an extreme temperament at the time. I thought that if I didn't let you fall in love, the sky was falling. This was a very, very naive idea. But adolescent children, how mature can you expect them? Many times, teachers and teachers Ignoring the gentle guidance and just blindly suppressing and stopping, in fact, the effect of doing so is minimal."

Xu Chao was silent for a moment, and savoured her words carefully.

He understood what Meng Li said, but in the end he was still young and energetic. He couldn't help but say, "Mrs. Lu, you said that... because you noticed that Lu Xiao was in a puppy love?"