Chapter 107

ye orange didn't do what he thought, after all, who to travel with was not something he was about to decide, and it was estimated that lu xiao was more depressed than he was.

after getting on the plane, he sat with luo ming, and lu xiao sat alone by the window.

shi jia's seat was behind them, glancing at them from time to time through the magazine.

AFTER ARRIVING IN PROVINCE A, LUO MING WENT TO ARRANGE VEHICLES AND ACCOMMODATION ONE STEP AHEAD.

ye orange was responsible for promoting li, but fortunately, lu xiao did not want to squeeze him, and beckoned to him and said, "come here." "

they had brought a total of three suitcases, and ye orange had thought he was going to share one, but he didn't expect him to take two of them directly, and pushed forward one left and one right.

just when ye orange was feeling a little bit of gratitude, lu xiao lowered his voice and said, "the person sitting behind you on the plane has been following us, it won't be a stalker." "

ye orange's heart instantly lifted the throat eye, looked back, and then praised it and looked away idly.

the corners of lu xiao's mouth revealed a smile, and he looked at him through his sunglasses.

"how could it be... you think too much, i guess it is the way. ye orange said dryly, and a layer of sweat came out of his palms.

"really, but he keeps looking at you." lu xiao said. 

"probably... probably looking at you, thinking you're handsome. ye orange said nonsense, hoping that this topic would pass quickly.

lu xiao suddenly burst out laughing, startling him.

"it's so funny that you made up the story, did you just die of nervousness hahaha?" lu xiao approached him and teased, "the last time you went to the bar together, you forgot so quickly?" "

ye orange was stunned for two seconds, and then reacted -- lu xiao recognized that when he recognized it earlier, he was clearly teasing him.

this childish schoolboy!

childish!

"boring!" he coldly threw down a sentence and sped up his pace and walked forward.

lu zong saw that he had people off, and quickly dragged two large boxes to chase him, hey, don't run so fast! you actually dare not wait for your superiors, beware of me deducting your salary... hey, you wait for me! "

ten minutes later, the three of them got into the car.

luo ming pointed the way in the front row, and lu xiao answered a phone.

"grandpa, here i am."