Chapter 83

Ye Cheng removed his finger completely, revealing a "6" on the screen.

Immediately after that, there is a "3" – 363 points, which is estimated to be 20 points higher than the first line.

The two grades are A and B, which reached the minimum standard of last year's Polytechnic University.

He looked at Lu Xiao's reaction with a smile. To be honest, he didn't expect Lu Xiao to do so well in the test. He was hovering on the edge of the first line in both the first and second mode, and he couldn't pass if he played a little abnormally; the third mode was the easiest, and he only scored 345 points.

Before the college entrance examination, Gao Qiulan specially asked for a college entrance examination mark for each of them.

He smiled at Lu Xiao, but was suddenly hugged by the waist.

Ye Cheng was caught off guard, and clutched his shoulders in shock.

Lu Xiao's face flushed red, he picked him up and turned around in a circle, his voice trembled with excitement: "Fuck! I passed the exam! Come and kiss me—"

After saying that, he held it in his hands. His face was messed up.

He kissed him without any rules, Ye Cheng was drooling over his face, and said, "Are you so happy?"

"I'm so happy!" Lu Xiao gasped and pressed his forehead, his eyes filled with joy, "I'll go over the wall every day and go to the next door to find you in class, okay?"

Ye Cheng couldn't help laughing: "You're stupid, you don't have to go over

the wall in college." Lu Xiao said with lingering fears, "I couldn't breathe just now, I'm afraid I'm going to repeat the study."

"Let's go to class together, go to the library together, okay? I think other college couples are like this."

"Yeah!"

"Then take a bath together and sleep together?"

"Go away." The

two of them were sticky for a while before they remembered to go downstairs and tell Gao Qiulan and Meng Li.

Meng Li was even more excited than them, so he covered his mouth and cried on the spot.

Tears streamed down her cheeks and she choked up: "We finally have a student in our family. Woohoo, it must be my father's grave with green smoke. It seems that taking Xiaocheng to the grave last time was my wisest decision."

Gao Qiulan She had tears in her eyes, but when she looked back, she cried so much that her collar was wet.

Good guy, can't cry but can't cry.

She patted Meng Li and comforted: "We should celebrate for the children."

"We must celebrate!" Meng Li wiped away tears and said, "Xiaocheng, you two use the summer vacation to get a driver's license, and auntie will give it to each of you. Buy a car."

Gao Qiulan was stunned, and after reacting, she quickly rejected: "No, no, it's too expensive!"

Meng Li was very generous to his daughter-in-law, and naturally the tens of thousands of red envelopes at that time couldn't be compared. Immediately insisted: "I want what I want." "No,

no, I really don't need it."

"I want what I want, I really want it."

"No, the car is too expensive, I firmly disagree."

"I will buy it for Xiaocheng . , don't be so polite!"

"It's still not good, just buy it for your son."