Chapter 95

Ye Cheng caught the strange look in Lu Jinnan's eyes, and said, "Grandpa, it's me who sent the food..."

Lu Xiao's body moved.

Before he could finish speaking, Lu Jinnan raised his hand and stopped him from the next words.

"Lu Xiao, do you still remember what you promised me?" Lu Jinnan asked with a gloomy face.

The room was eerily silent, except for the ticking of the wall clock.

Lu Xiao glanced at Ye Cheng subconsciously, frowned and said, "I remember, but I don't think there is any relationship between the two."

Ye Cheng seemed to understand what they were talking about, but what surprised him was that Lu Jinnan didn't Support yourself, but say this in front of him without any hesitation.

Lu Jinnan shook his head, "Being the heir of my Lu family, you can't make mistakes in emotional matters. Your mother talked to me and said that you already have a relationship. If that's the case, why don't you bring her to see me? Or Say, you also know that I won't agree, so you dare not bring it home?"

Both of them suffocated, conditioned reflexes to look at each other, and restrained abruptly.

Lu Xiao even turned his head, and forced himself to turn his eyes back.

Looking at their every move, Lu Jinnan's expression became more and more ugly.

Lu Xiao's hand hanging by his side clenched several times, the veins on his forehead burst, and he hesitated several times.

Ye Cheng lowered his head, his palms sweating.

He almost immediately understood what Lu Jinnan said, and he knew why he didn't let himself go—because these words were most likely meant for him.

I don't know what Meng Li said to him, but it is estimated that the seeds of doubt were sown in his heart, so he deliberately tried this out to test them.

He imagined the scene of coming out of the closet after graduation, but he didn't expect it to come so unexpectedly, and it was inevitable that he would feel a little uneasy.

Seeing that Lu Xiao didn't speak, Lu Jinnan snorted coldly, turned to Ye Cheng and said, "Little Ye, you also know about this, don't you?"

Lu Xiao immediately raised his head, "Grandpa, it has nothing to do with him..."

"Shut up . , I'm asking him." Lu Jinnan was completely angry.

Lu Xiao turned his head and looked to the side, his chest heaving up and down, gasping for breath.

"I know, I did something wrong." Ye Cheng lowered his eyes.

Lu Xiao finally couldn't bear it anymore, and said to him, "No need to apologize, you go out first."

Lu Jinnan slapped the table: "Did you take me seriously?!"

Lu Xiao stood up and said solemnly: " Grandpa, I want to talk to you alone, Ye Cheng is an innocent person, you should not involve him."

Lu Jinnan was so angry that his hands were shaking, and he was speechless as he pointed at him.

"Acheng, go out and wait for me." Lu Xiao turned his head and said softly.

His voice was low, but his tone was very firm.

Ye Cheng nodded to Lu Jinnan, turned and walked out the door.

As soon as I walked to the door, I almost bumped into Secretary Zhang.

"Mr. Ye." Secretary Zhang bowed to him awkwardly.