Chapter 24

Ye Cheng's drenched school uniform exuded an icy aura, and the whole person shrank in a warm and sturdy embrace, her arms still tightly wrapping around the opponent's waist.

His hands were tight, and Lu Xiao felt a little short of breath, and his heartbeat was more deafening than the thunder outside.

dong dong, dong dong.

He has lived for seventeen years, and has never held anyone of the opposite sex except his mother, let alone of the same sex.

The person in his arms lost his usual aloofness, like a wet kitten, shivering in front of his chest.

Lu Xiao's Adam's apple twitched, and he stood there bewildered, not knowing whether to push him away or hug him back to comfort him.

It doesn't seem right to do anything.

Until the voice at the end of the corridor rang again.

"Ow—meow—"

Weak, not aggressive.

Ye Cheng gradually came to his senses, the tone... It seemed a little familiar, not quite like the baby spirit in the ghost movie.

A hand patted his back, his movements were very jerky, but his tone was very gentle: "Don't be afraid, it's a wild cat, there are often here."

Only then did he realize what he had done, his face flushed red, hurry up He released his hand and took a step back.

If you want to die, how can you hug it.

Lu Xiao patted his hand and hung it in the air, then retracted it embarrassingly.

Ye Cheng remembered the purpose of coming here, temporarily put the shock to his mind, looked at him and said, "Are you all right, why did you come to the hospital?"

Originally, Lu Xiao questioned him, but now he asked him instead.

Lu Xiao looked at his dripping trousers and didn't answer him, but suddenly came to his senses: "You... came to see me?"

"Yeah, or would I go out for an outing in such a heavy rain?" Ye Cheng said.

He tugged at his clothes uncomfortably, feeling extremely sticky and uncomfortable, like being entangled by some soft creature.

Hearing his words, Lu Xiao's breathing became messy, and the fists hanging by his side clenched and loosened, as if suppressing some emotion.

Ye Cheng looked around and said, "There isn't even a night shift worker here."

He saw Lu Xiao coming in through the door with something in his hand, and asked, "Aren't you feeling uncomfortable? Would you like to call a doctor for you? "

No, I'm not uncomfortable." Lu Xiao's voice was slightly hoarse, and there was a hint of tenderness that he didn't even notice himself.

Ye Cheng looked at him and asked tentatively, "Have you been in a bad mental state recently?"

He tried his best to be euphemistic.

Lu Xiao choked, and finally understood what he meant.

"I'm fine, it's... a relative is hospitalized." He embarrassed.

Ye Cheng relaxed in an instant, the stone in his heart fell to the ground: "It turned out to be like this, I thought it was you."

"How did you know..."

Lu Xiao opened his mouth, and just halfway through the question, Ye Cheng couldn't help but hit the ground. sneezed.

He had been in the rain for a long time, and it was really freezing in the air-conditioned place.