Chapter 98

Lu Xiao carefully folded the towels and placed them up.

He looked at the house, because Ye Orange didn't like outsiders to touch his things, so the aunt who invited him didn't clean up the bedroom and study much, just dragged the floor.

There is a bit of a mess in the bedroom, this kind of chaos is not a superficial mess, but there are too many things so it seems more complicated.

Lu Xiao took out rubber gloves and rags from the tool room, and when he saw the rag, he wondered for a moment, how did this cloth look a bit similar to the one that Ye Orange gave him to pad his head?

He planned to take advantage of Ye Orange's two days on a business trip to collect the family. In this way, when he returns, he finds that his home has a new look, and when he pursues the matter of someone outside him, Ye Orange will gradually lose.

Lu Xiao is very strategic, even if he is ready to quarrel, he must occupy the commanding heights.

He didn't know how to use the cleaning tools, and he didn't find a mop or broom, so he had to take a piece of cloth and wipe the floor.

Halfway through the secretary called and asked him what he was going to prepare for tomorrow's meeting.

Lu Xiao opened the hands-free, sweating and said: "Let the various departments report on the performance of this month, you help me write a manuscript..."

The secretary listened to his breathing and blushed: "Lu Zong, you are... If it's inconvenient for you, I'll call you later. "Convenient, I'm mopping the floor." Lu Xiao poked his ass and wiped the sweat.

Secretary: "Huh? Lu Xiao wiped the floor while arranging work.

The secretary was so sad to hear it, she didn't expect the rumor to be true. It turned out that Lu Zong's family was really a young lady in charge, and a president of the hall actually did this kind of work at home, and the mixture was too miserable. <

At the end, Lu Xiao asked, "Is there any question, I didn't hang up." The

secretary period Ai Ai said, "I'm sorry, Lu Zong." I'll tell the people below later to tell them not to you off.

Lu Xiao looked at the phone inexplicably, said "what a thing", and then hung up and continued to wipe.

Zhou Minhao was worried about dying after he returned, afraid that the two would fight. He gave Lu Xiao a few phone calls early in the morning, but they were all hung up hastily, so he came to his house upside down.

Zhou Minhao rang the doorbell for a minute, and even wanted to call the property, and only belatedly opened the door inside.

Lu Xiao wrapped an apron around him, wore rubber gloves full of foam on his hands, took a toilet brush and looked at him: "What are you here for?"

Seeing his attire, Zhou Minhao was stunned, and it took half a day to respond, stuttering: "I, I came to see you... Are you okay? Is Brother Orange corporally punishing you, or are you playing some kind of housekeeping play...

You player political play with toilet brush? Lu Xiao said without anger, "Come in, sit on the sofa, don't get in the way."

Zhou Minhao: "..."

He never thought in his life that there would be such a day.

He sat down on the couch and watched as Lu Xiao wiped the tea table, wiped the cupboard after wiping the tea table, and wiped the cabinet to the floor.

As I passed him, I impatiently asked him to lift his feet.

Zhou Minhao finally couldn't help but ask him: "No, Brother Xiao, you don't have to be busy, why don't you ask for an aunt?" <