Chapter 12

Huang Sheng'an's words made Ye Cheng distracted for an hour.

As far as he knew, Lu Xiao wasn't mean-spirited before he met him, let alone the jealousy of a boy at the same table.

Could it be that he was reborn once and even his sexual orientation changed?

Although Lu Xiao himself always swears by Zhitian that he has never had a girlfriend, to a certain extent, Ye Cheng is skeptical.

For example, the old man accidentally leaked his mouth when he was on his birthday, such as the occasional evasiveness of his group of straight male brothers.

All in all, it's just a fantasy that Lu Xiao would be jealous now.

If it is jealousy between friends, it is even more impossible, because at best they are at the same table.

Arriving near Baize Lake, Huang Shengan raised his arms exaggeratedly and took a deep breath.

"It's still the same old taste. I miss the days when I was with you from school when I was a child," he said.

Under the same sunset, two elementary school students once shared a package of spicy sticks on the same road.

Ye Cheng couldn't help thinking of that little black skin, and didn't know where he was now.

"It's a pity it will be gone soon," he said with emotion.

"What?" Huang Shengan asked suspiciously.

"It's nothing." Ye Cheng said, "Let's go, grandma will be in a hurry."

Since he went to college, Nandu has been undergoing massive construction and demolition.

This area has become a commercial street, the basketball court and the community have been re-planned, and he and Gao Qiulan have also moved out of here.

When he got home, Huang Shengan smiled and leaned over to hug Gao Qiulan.

"Grandma, I miss you so much." He was a big man rubbing against Gao Qiulan, causing Ye Cheng to roll his eyes.

Gao Qiulan nodded his forehead cheerfully: "I think you are greedy, why do you miss me?"

Huang Sheng'an is a native of Nandu, but he has developed the habit of eating spicy food in their home since he was a child, and every time he feels that his own food is unpalatable.

He and Ye Cheng also went out to eat hot pot very well, and there was no need to poke the lungs of Sichuan and Yu people to order the mandarin duck pot.

"Can you get used to it when you just came back, and how are you doing with your classmates?" Gao Qiulan put a spicy rabbit head on him and asked with concern.

Huang Shengan grabbed the nibble with his hand, nodded and said, "It's alright, but as Orange said, the atmosphere in the attached middle school is too depressing, and no one goes to the toilet between classes."

Gao Qiulan shook her head repeatedly: "Nowadays children are competing It's too big, the kid next door to us is making up lessons all year round, and he has to take a written test and an interview in an elementary school, who can stand it."

She never asked Ye Cheng for grades, the only thing she worried about was him Studying is too tiring.

Huang Sheng'an was envious, and curled his lips: "If only my father had the same consciousness as you, why are you not my grandmother?"

Ye Cheng knocked on his bowl: "Just talk, don't fantasize."

Gao Qiulan kindly Laughing, he also gave Ye Cheng a chopstick and said, "Only when Cheng Cheng is with you, he can talk a little more than usual. You must come often in the future."