Chapter 46

Ye Cheng was holding the melon seed plate to his aunt and looked at him stiffly from top to bottom.

Everyone looked at the door, obviously not realizing who it was.

However, the embarrassment of the whole team only lasted for two seconds, and then it turned into the embarrassment of Lu Xiao alone.

Although my aunt is old, she is still very enthusiastic.

He stood up on tiptoe and greeted: "Is that Orange's friend here, oh, he's still a handsome guy." "He looks so handsome, come in quickly, what are

you doing standing at the door."

The old lady was frightened, until Ye Cheng put down the melon seed plate and waved to him, he walked in hesitantly.

When the door of the ward was completely pushed open, everyone saw that there were several people behind him.

The flower shop employees came in one after another and filled the table with all kinds of bouquets, and Lu Xiao was carrying a few bags.

The old ladies looked at each other in surprise and delight.

Ye Cheng was very puzzled, and asked him what he was doing with his eyes.

Lu Xiao guiltily avoided his gaze.

Ye Qiaoqiao sat on the bed holding her knees without saying a word, watching him vigilantly.

Everyone babbled and said,

"Wow, Orange, your friend is too polite to buy us so many flowers."

"Don't tell me, when I get older, I still like flowers."

"This child Really good!"

Lu Xiao opened his mouth, a little confused.

In this room, except for a group of strange old ladies, there is a little girl who doesn't seem to be easy to mess with.

Besides...what about his rival? ?

"His name is Lu Xiao, and he's my classmate." Ye Cheng cleared his throat and said, "These are relatives and friends from my grandma's house."

Lu Xiao took off his sunglasses and bowed, "Grandma... Hello everyone ."

"Hello, how old are you?"

"This kid is really tall, he must be about 1.8 meters tall, who is taller between you and Chengcheng?"

"You two stand up and compare, let grandma Let's take a look."

They were chattering, but Lu Xiao couldn't understand and couldn't understand, and looked at Ye Cheng with a bewildered expression.

Gao Qiulan hurriedly said: "Okay, okay, don't scare him. Xiao Lu, you are too polite, what are you doing with so many things."

Lu Xiao thought to himself, I don't know what I am here for.

He smiled dryly and said, "It's just a little bit of caution, as long as the grandmothers like it."

His eyes turned to the girl on the bed.

Ye Cheng saw it and said, "Ye Qiaoqiao, call someone."

Ye Qiaoqiao raised her head and looked at Lu Xiao, and Lu Xiao also looked at her.

The two stared at each other with big eyes and small eyes, with "I don't really want to talk to strangers" written on their faces.

Ye Cheng introduced him: "This is my sister."

The word "sister" made Ye Qiaoqiao's face look a little better.

She reluctantly called out, "Hello, brother."