Chapter 76

The meeting room on the third floor was transformed into a small tea room.

Lu Jinnan drank a few cups of the winery's freshly opened wine in the evening, was washing the tea set with hot water, and wanted to drink a cup of tea to relieve his hangover.

Lu Xiao walked over and said, "I'll do it, Grandpa."

He took the teapot from Lu Jinnan's hand, poured the excess water in it into the tea wash, and put the tea leaves in.

Lu Jinnan let go and watched him busy.

The Lu family were all restless, and no one except the old man sipped tea and admired paintings. When Lu Xiao was young, Lu Jinnan hadn't lived abroad for a long time, and occasionally would hold him in the study to drink tea and play chess. Lu Xiao soaked a pot of Dahongpao from memory, poured a cup and put it in front of him.

Lu Jinnan seemed to recall the past, and couldn't help but say with emotion, "The last time you made me tea was when you were in the second grade. Time passed by so quickly.

" He said, "Come to Grandpa."

Lu Xiao was sitting face to face with him, but when he heard the words, he walked over to him and sat down.

Lu Jinnan touched his head, his palms are warm and soft, a pair of hands that only those who have been pampered for a long time have.

When Lu Xiao came up to see him just now, surrounded by Lu Yuelin and a group of cousins, Lu Jinnan didn't show too much enthusiasm. In fact, Lu Xiao can understand his intentions. As the head of the family and a respected elder, he has been keeping the water for so many years, trying his best not to let his sons feel that he favors one over the other.

It was not until the dead of night and the crowd dispersed that he was able to show a moment of tenderness in front of his most beloved grandson.

Lu Jinnan casually asked, "Did you have a good time tonight?"

Lu Xiao nodded, "Very good, my friends also had a good time."

"Among your friends, there is a child who looks very stable. Yes, it is worthy of deep friendship." Lu Jinnan said.

Lu Xiao was stunned: "Which one?"

Lu Jinnan said: "The child who has been with you all the time."

Lu Xiao understood that he was talking about Ye Cheng, and was very happy.

He cleared his throat and said, "Grandpa's vision is always accurate."

Lu Jinnan took a sip from the tea cup and sighed: "If our Lu family has such a descendant, I don't have to worry about it every day."

Lu Jinnan Xiao kept silent, thinking that he might not be a member of our Lu family in the future.

Lu Jinnan said, "How are your grades now? Are you sure that you will be admitted to a domestic university? Your mother said you don't want to go abroad."

"I will be admitted to a university, grandpa." Lu Xiao stared at him and said.

Lu Jinnan patted his shoulder and looked a little relieved.

"You don't know, I'm annoyed by these little bastards." He shook his head and said, "Do you know why your aunt didn't come today?"

Lu Xiao wondered, "Why?"

Lu Yuelin's wife is a real estate agent The tycoon's daughter, with a pungent and arrogant personality, would quarrel every time there is her at a family gathering, and it's fine if she doesn't come.

Lu Jinnan said sadly: "It's not because your uncle is flirtatious outside, and he even got a one-year-old girl out. Your aunt is angry but wants to divorce him. And your third uncle, who does things without thinking and listens to the words of outsiders, Last year, I owed more than 200 million yuan."