Chapter 82

Ye Cheng closed her eyes halfway, feeling the gentle breath brushing the tip of her nose.

I heard the sound of fireworks exploding and the frolic of my friends. The roses in the corner released their fragrance and flowed quietly into the night.

Considering the many people around, Lu Xiao only kissed him lightly before letting go of him.

As soon as he let go, Zhou Minhao squeaked over and grabbed Lu Xiao: "Look, look, is that a parachute? The person who planned the fireworks show was too funny."

"Yes." Lu Xiao was pulled by him. In the past, it was perfunctory twice.

Ye Cheng also turned his eyes away and unconsciously put the temple of his glasses to his mouth and bit.

"Does wishing for fireworks really work?" Zhou Minhao asked.

Lu Xiao glanced at Ye Cheng, their eyes collided, obviously they understood that the other was reminiscing about the kiss just now.

Lu Xiao raised the corners of his lips and answered him absently: "Fools believe it."

Jiang Jin, who was next to him, was connoted and shouted dissatisfiedly: "Brother Xiao, don't turn around and curse people."

"Who am I scolding? "Lu Xiao raised his eyebrows, looking like "you have no control."

Seeing her boyfriend being bullied, Jiang Yirong smiled pointedly: "Why is Brother Orange suddenly quiet?"

Hearing this, Zhou Minhao looked over and asked worriedly, "What's the matter, is Brother Orange unhappy?"

"He I'm sorry." Lu Xiao leaned back in the chair and said casually.

Jiang Yirong and Jiang Jin looked at each other and laughed.

Only Zhou Minhao was still confused: "Why are you embarrassed? What happened?"

After watching the fireworks, everyone gathered around to chat again.

From high school career to college planning, from secondary school activities to various old gossip in school.

Most people choose to stay in Nandu. As a major province for the college entrance examination, there are also many colleges and universities in Nandu. Only Ye Cheng, Lu Xiao, Jiang Jin and Yu Kun are going to go to province A, Jiang Yirong wants to study design abroad, and everyone else wants to go to the local school in Nandu.

Jiang Jin said, "Let me break the news. After knowing that Brother Xiao was going to take the Polytechnic University entrance exam, many girls in our grade came to confess to him, and filled me with dozens of love letters, saying that they were reluctant to bear him..."

He continued. Before he could finish speaking, he was punched a few times by Lu Xiao, "You fart!"

Jiang Jin said to Ye Cheng while avoiding: "It's true, there is another girl who cried."

Everyone laughed . , Ye Cheng also smiled.

"I don't think it's an exaggeration. Brother Xiao's relationship with the opposite sex has always been the top."

"Damn, I'm so envious. I also want to have dozens of girls who can't bear me."

Lu Xiao looked at Ye Cheng with a toothache, hesitant at all. not get up.

Ye Cheng lip-mouthed him, "I'll settle the account with you later."

"Why are you unhappy? I didn't always like to show it off before." Zhou Minhao sat on Lu Xiao's shoulder and teased, but he pushed it away.