Chapter 105

"so that's why you didn't drive?" poof, hahahahaha" zhou minhao took a sip of wine into his throat and laughed and coughed.

lu xiao moved his cup a little farther away to prevent him from spilling into the cup.

"come on, i didn't drive because i was drinking." he said wordlessly.

zhou minhao couldn't laugh, "that boy is really a hard bone, he actually dared to fight with his boss." "

they have a gay in the card seat, called you xin, who said with a smile and said, "there is enough spicy, does brother lu have his contact information, push me." "

"oh my, hello this mouthful, no problem with the brain, right?" lu xiao looked disgusted.

zhou minhao smiled even happier: "no, he likes this kind of qinggao." "

you xin also echoed, begging him not to waste resources and introduce ye orange to himself, promising to tame this little wild cat.

the smile on lu xiao's face completely disappeared, and he frowned: just a person who often visits nightclubs, where do you expect him to go, don't cause me trouble. "

you xin saw that he really hated the man, so he didn't continue to ask questions, and went to have a cup with him.

lu xiao raised his wine glass and took a sip.

i don't know why, although he has repeatedly spoken ill of ye orange, subconsciously he also thinks that he is a nightclub café, but just now you xin wants to know him, which really makes him feel a little uncomfortable.

lu xiao glanced at youxin in disgust, thinking that it was because his brother was not angry that he would feel unhappy.

you xin scratched his head inexplicably.

it's all men's bureau, and the last topic of conversation will talk about women.

zhou minhao was recently dating a girl from an art academy, showing them beautiful photos of her circle of friends.

lu xiao glanced at it with interest, and his eyes stayed on the photo for a moment.

"wow, my sister-in-law's legs are so long."

"but no, she's seven or eight meters tall, and her figure is great."

lu xiao touched his chin, although he had seen many girls wear this kind of jk short skirt before, but it seemed that this kind of skirt was not exclusive to small children. today, i found that tall people seem to have more taste when they wear it.

one meter seven eight, it seems to be similar to one meter eight?