Chapter 100

lu xiao's question was headless and brainless, enough to make ye orange stunned for a while. but his eyes were full of grievances and sadness, as if it was not ye orange who should be unhappy but him.

he said it all, and simply confessed: "two days ago you got drunk and said to me, 'husband, this wine is like the kind we drank when we went to bordeaux'. except for my honeymoon, i have never traveled abroad with you, who is your 'husband' called? the

more lu xiao said, the more uncomfortable he became, and he almost dropped the golden beans with him.

as soon as he thought of ye orange calling someone else's husband, he wanted to smash things! think of shark people! want to set the fire!

how can he call someone else a husband?!

ye orange then remembered in a trance, he seemed, probably, seemed to have said this after drinking.

in the last life, he did go to bordeaux with lu xiao, because he liked the red wine there, and lu xiao almost wanted to buy the whole winery.

he suddenly cried and laughed, and engaged in it for half a day, eating his own vinegar.

lu xiao's sharp eyes noticed the change in his expression, and he immediately indignantly said, "you hesitated? you hesitated? ye orange, this is a matter of principle! yes, i will be soft when you cry, but i will never allow it..."

halfway through his words, ye orange walked forward around the bed, wrapping his arms around his neck.

lu xiao's voice instantly choked in his throat and looked straight into his eyes.

"that 'husband' is calling you." the tears in ye orange's eyes had not yet faded, and the shallow water flooded, "if i say that i had a dream, and in the dream i went to bordeaux with you, and experienced many, many things, can you believe it?" when

he said these words, his voice was soft and fragile.

this reminded lu xiao of the first time they met and looked at him, when he felt that there was an unspeakable feeling in ye orange's eyes, which made him can't help but want to protect.

it was only now that i understood that it was this sense of fragmentation that seemed as if he would disappear in the next second.

obviously, he spoke with a smile, but lu xiao couldn't be happy.

an inexplicable tingle came from his heart, as if he felt some kind of emotion in ye orange's heart.

he obediently looked down at ye orange and couldn't help but say, "i believe in you, wife." as long as you explain, i believe it.

believe that you are calling me, believe that you have had such a dream.

ye orange suddenly pushed a little harder, pulled down his head and kissed it.

the lingering and fiery kiss was as delicate and passionate as the petals of a rose, igniting the breath of both people.

lu xiao winced slightly, and then responded to him more enthusiastically.

he couldn't wait to take everything from ye orange, wanting to tear this person apart and eat him into his belly, so that he would forever merge into his own bones and blood.

to old age, to death, to his heartbeat no longer continues, to his body temperature gradually cold.

this night lu xiao completely lost control, he just wanted to bind people firmly around.

even at the end of ye orange's crying and shouting to stop, he continued deafly.

the water of the hot spring splashed on the ground, and rose petals spilled everywhere, just like his messy love. <