Chapter 11

Moonshine is not far from Shanhai Road, it only takes ten minutes to walk there.

After night fell, the streets full of traffic during the day completely changed their appearance.

Colorful night lights are lit up on the plane trees standing on both sides, and the whole city is shrouded in a completely different atmosphere from the daytime.

The traffic is bustling and the high-rise buildings are brightly lit. It is worthy of being one of the top ten cities in the country for night scenes.

However, Ye Cheng had no interest in appreciating it at all, and was doing psychological construction for himself along the way:

calm down, be calm later.

But when he walked to the door of the bar, he looked up and saw the familiar light sign, and all his psychological defenses collapsed instantly.

——Moonshine is a gay family, the place where he and Lu Xiao first met.

After Ye Cheng went to college, same-sex marriage was legalized.

The people around him know his sexuality, and sometimes they will meet at a gay bar to relax.

With a face of his level, as soon as he entered it, it was like a lamb entering a wolf's den.

But he never made an appointment, only drinking and chatting with friends at the booth.

moonshine has a feature. Before 0:00, it is normal business, and after 0:00, it starts to gather same-sex friends.

Many people don't know this, and they were shocked when they entered the night show by mistake. That's how Lu Xiao was tricked by his friends.

He had just returned to China that year, and he was surrounded by a group of rich second-generation who liked what he wanted.

Lu Xiao was wearing a tall black shirt, and the male model was 1.89 meters tall. When passing through their booths, they are like walking hormones, attracting countless eyes to follow.

Ye Cheng's little roommate immediately suggested to continue the big adventure game just now. Whoever loses will ask that Tiancai for WeChat.

Amid the chaotic music and crowd, Ye Cheng met his gaze across a few seats.

Lu Xiao's brows were furrowed, apparently unaware that there was a "midnight show" here.

Ye Cheng laughed and said, "Are you sure you want him? The half-blood next to him looks more reliable.

" The best number 1." Roommate Shasha.

They played a round of dice, and they never expected that Ye Cheng would lose.

The roommate looked at him with admiration: "Come on, come on, remember to share if you want!"

With the encouragement of several people, Ye Cheng had to bite the bullet and prepare to go.

But just when he looked up, Lu Xiao suddenly got up and walked over.

The others let out a frightened gasp, and saw him getting closer and closer, and finally stood in front of Ye Cheng.

"Excuse me, can you add a WeChat?" Lu Xiao took out his phone and said.

His voice was low and magnetic, and half the bar was silent.

Later, Ye Cheng found out that they were also betting at the table that day.

That half-blood was a frequent visitor here, knowing that Ye Cheng never sent WeChat, so he deliberately wanted to play a prank with Lu Xiao.