Chapter 38

The next morning, Ye Cheng fell asleep and woke up naturally.

He hasn't slept more than eight hours a day for a long time since he started preparing for the exam.

The moment he opened his eyes, all the muscles in his body seemed to have been dismantled and reorganized, sore and weak.

This feeling, inexplicably, is like overindulgence...

He covered his drunk and aching head, and barely got up from the unfamiliar big bed.

Dark grey silk sheets caressed her bare legs.

He glanced at the quilt and saw that he was only wearing a wide T-shirt.

Ye Cheng was different from Lu Xiao. He drank too much and would not break the pieces, and he remembered some details very clearly.

For example, he called Meng Li "mother-in-law" one by one; for

example, in front of Meng Li, he raised Lu Xiao's ears and reprimanded him; for

example, before he went to bed, he thought the floor was too warm and refused Lu Xiao's suggestion to put on pants for him.

...

Ye Cheng took a few deep breaths and patted her cheek expressionlessly.

It doesn't matter, as long as you don't feel embarrassed, it's them who are embarrassed.

Haha, isn't it just drunk, who hasn't been drunk a few times yet.

It took him twenty minutes to do enough psychological construction, and was about to get out of bed to take a shower, when Lu Xiao pushed the door open and came in.

"Are you up? I thought you passed out." A malicious voice sounded.

Ye Cheng looked up.

Lu Xiao wore a black low-neck sweater, thinly propped up his beautiful shoulders, showing half of his collarbone, and loose trousers were stacked at his feet.

With his hands in his pockets, he leaned against the door and looked at Ye Cheng lazily.

Even if it is not cleaned up, it is enough to make a person handsome and refreshed.

However, the dark circles under his eyes showed that the master didn't seem to be resting very well.

Ye Cheng slowly slid off the bed, pretending that nothing happened, and said nonchalantly, "You got up early."

Lu Xiao smiled indifferently, raised his index finger and shook it: " no, it's not that I got up early, it's that I didn't sleep at all."

"Ah? Are you insomnia?" Ye Cheng wondered.

Lu Xiao smiled and gritted his teeth, and said, "Ye Cheng, do you know how bad your sleep is?"

"Kick me off the bed three times, put my foot in my face five times, and talk in my sleep, Drooling, calling me a faceless bastard."

When he said this, he was so angry that his nose was agitating, obviously these were not made up.

Ye Cheng was stunned, and immediately grabbed his words and retorted: "How is it possible, your bed is so big, I can kick you off?"

The king size in the bedroom is indeed very large, and several adults can't even roll on it. will fall.

Lu Xiao got even more angry: "You kept sticking to me, cornering me and kicking me out of bed. Ha, I suspect you are awake at all, right? You just want to kick me, right?"

Ye Cheng felt guilty Dodging his glare, "I don't know what you're talking about." In

the name of washing, he fled into the bathroom and slammed Lu Xiao out.