Chapter 63

When Lu Xiao called for the first time, Ye Cheng didn't dare to answer.

He slowly held back his tears, calmed down for a moment, and then picked up his phone to call back.

Just then, the second call came in.

Ye Cheng put it in his ear and said, "Hello."

His voice was still a little hoarse, with a thick nasal tone.

Lu Xiao was stunned for a moment, then asked keenly, "What's wrong with your voice?"

"Well, I have a cold." Ye Cheng casually made an excuse.

The season has changed recently, and it is the high incidence of colds. Many people in the class have stuffy noses, and it is understandable for him to be infected.

"Why did you catch a cold, you got caught in the rain?" Lu Xiao's tone became anxious, "No, it hasn't rained recently, so you kicked the quilt again at night."

Mingming Yecheng was the older one, but he was so As soon as he talked, he instantly felt like a child whose limbs were degenerated and could not take care of himself.

He coughed and said, "I didn't kick the quilt."

"Nonsense, I must have kicked, you have caught a cold." "

No kick, you are so annoying!"

telephone.

It's really strange today, Lu Xiao didn't force him to say something like "Goodbye, I like you the most", "Woo ah, see you tomorrow, brother Lu Xiao", and hung up decisively.

After making the call, Ye Cheng got up and put the envelope on the third floor of the bookcase.

It was late at night outside, and Ye Gaoyang was accompanying him in the hospital tonight. After reading the letter, he wanted to ask Ye Gaoyang for a while, asking him if he knew the relationship between Yu Tian and Qu Tian.

After hesitating for a long time, he gave up.

Know what to do, what to do if you don't know.

He failed Yu Tian, ​​this is an undeniable fact. If he knew, it would only be more disgusting.

In fact, before Ye Cheng was five years old, Ye Gaoyang in his impression was a good father who loved his wife very much. Later, before he knew it, something changed – he stopped rushing back after work, rushed into the house and kissed Yu Tian and Ye Cheng. Afterwards, drinking and socializing became more and more, and they would not take them to play badminton in the park on weekends.

Yu Tian has a principle that he should not quarrel in front of the child.

In this regard, she and Meng Li are fundamentally different.

Lu Xiao grew up with his mother's complaints against his father, and Ye Cheng never heard Yu Tian say anything about Ye Gaoyang, including when she was the most painful.

The first time he noticed that something was wrong with his parents was when he overheard Yu Tian calling her best friend. At that time, she already knew that Ye Gaoyang had cheated, but she didn't know who the other party was. Her best friend encouraged her to seek justice from Xiao San.

Yu Tian went out after the phone call. When he came back, he was so haggard that he slumped on the sofa.

Ye Cheng staggered and ran up to help her, that was the only time he saw Yu Tian so complacent.

Marriage and family without the support of trust are real graves.

Sometimes he would even wonder if it was because he and Lu Xiao both had a fragmented growth environment, so they could not trust each other unreservedly afterwards. Lu Xiao concealed something from him, and he was not frank enough. After finding out, he still pretended to be stupid and didn't want to solve it, so the hidden estrangement deepened.